library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Oh My! Now are members are posting NAKED piccs on PB??

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
kephren
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 23 Apr 2011 15:18

Well blow me down with a feather!! If'n our very own Flowerchild hasn't gone and posted her Piccy in Photobucket Too, AND NAKED AT THAT!!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Apr 2011 17:08
As long as the racy bits don't show.

kephren
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 23 Apr 2011 17:14
I dunno about that but I can see enough to get my racy bits hot and bothered!!!

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 23 Apr 2011 22:19
Very pretty, but tut tut, very naughty too, 1 spanked bottom needed here I think, he he.

RedHunter
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 06:16
I don't see the problem. I think she looks wonderful.

JohnH
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 06:40
I guess this had to follow after the Blimp expose (or as it may now be known Doublechairgate). And then the FEBFAIRY debacle. But the readers must be told!! Is this just a ploy to boost comment ratios?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 10:45
RedHunter:
I don't see the problem. I think she looks wonderful.

She does indeed. But it could set an awful precedent - suppose Blimp starts posting naked pics of himself....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 12:05
PhilK:
suppose Blimp starts posting naked pics of himself..

I was gonna suggest that then we'd all just need to get wider screened monitors.... but then decided that maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea after all.

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 14:29
PhilK:
suppose Blimp starts posting naked pics of himself....

And what if I do? I have often been told I should take up modelling! It may of course be a little late in the day for complete exposure but perhaps a tasteful shot of me posing at the beach at Blackpool might appeal. I don't know how old you are Phil but if you look as good as me when you are 59 and a bit, you will be doing very well! This is not the first time you have made references to my physical appearance!! Obviously you have been listening to unreliable sources. Personally, I would take everything a certain crisp eating, sherry drinking, member of the library staff says, with a large pinch of salt!

PS I am relying on you to keep me informed of any aliens seen in your neck of the woods!

njrick:
I was gonna suggest that then we'd all just need to get wider screened monitors..

My backside is a lot smaller than the average American ass that is for sure, Rick! I just need the one seat on an aeroplane!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 16:17
blimp

Hey Blimpy-bum... your huge buttocks proceed you, literally, these days

blimp:
Personally, I would take everything a certain crisp eating, sherry drinking, member of the library staff says, with a large pinch of salt!

I love salt, I know it's not good for you but yummmm

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
bluepencil, Bluke, Goodgulf, Ramus, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9