LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wow just look at our very own Jools!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kephren
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 07:57

Well blow me down I'f'n I didnt go find a Piccy of our very own Jools in Photobucket!!

NOW you can all see what a devilishly mischievous girl she is, as well as having a curvy bottom to die for!!!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:01
Tsk, Tsk, Keffy you know I'm and ANGEL really. I only wore this for a costume party (honest)!! You are a very naughty boi indeed for posting it...I get the distinct impression that you are itching for another appointment with Miss Thrashbottom!! By the way, I hope this outfit doesn't make my bum look big?

kephren
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:04
Its plenty big enough thank you very much and by the way what does that tattoo on your bum say?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:05
it says 'spank me' of course!!!

kephren
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:12
Tsk tsk as If I couldn't guess, I never met a girl who loves to get spanked more than Jools from down under!!

Wren76
Female Member

England
#6 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:44
Oooh sexy Jools, hehehe....and I love the tattoo! Keffy says that's the only tattoo I could get, one that either says spank me or spank here lmao...don't see that happening any time soon:P. And no, it doesn't make your bum look big .

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#7 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 08:49
Thanks Wren, I'm glad the costume effectively disguises it's corpulence lolz

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 09:22
Nice of you to wear a costume that provides a guide to how red your bum should be, jools.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#9 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 09:34
haha if you look carefully it IS glowing a bit pink, isn't it hehe..might be a reflection from my tail tho haha

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Apr 2011 16:19
jools:
Tsk, Tsk, Keffy you know I'm and ANGEL really. I only wore this for a costume party (honest)!! You are a very naughty boi indeed for posting it...I get the distinct impression that you are itching for another appointment with Miss Thrashbottom!! By the way, I hope this outfit doesn't make my bum look big?

Well, AFAIC your derriere looks fine, just the right size for spanking, but your tail does look pretty big--especially that point at the tip of it.

Actually, that tail looks reprehensible--no, I mean prehensile of course, if that triangular tip is leathery you could literally give yourself a good butt-whipping when nobody else is around to do it for you.

Perhaps Keffy will give you a thorough thrashing with your own tail, that would be interesting to watch--I'll bet that it would sting like the devil... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
aaron1996, brettchad, Dejo, Denniselgin, ElyFant, LPL51681, mobile_carrot, myrkassi, Shadowdancer, spankedotknz, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9