The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A spanking writers' workshop/retreat??

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 16:13
I watched the movie Tamara Drewe last night, a so-so update of Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd. But it gave me an idea. What this website needs is a writers' retreat. A bucolic setting in the English countryside where, during the day, we'd sit on a sunny patio and write spanking stories. Our hosts, Februs and Flopsy perhaps, would serve their home-made cakes and tea. Then, in the evening, we'd read and critique each other's stories, weeding out mixed metaphors and the like. After a restful sleep, we'd arise for an old fashioned English breakfast. Following a brisk walk down a shady lane, it would be back to the laptop for another day of writing about upturned bottoms, canes, saucy wives and naughty schoolgirls.

It was just a thought.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 16:16
Cal33:
Following a brisk walk down a shady lane, it would be back to the laptop for another day of writing about upturned bottoms, canes, saucy wives and naughty schoolgirls.
It was just a thought.

A good thought. Though during some part of the day there'd need to be some practical research conducted, just so the stories could be well-written, of course.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 16:18
Excellent! We'll need some saucy schoolgirls for inspiration, though.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 18:25
rollin:
Excellent! We'll need some saucy schoolgirls for inspiration, though.

That's what the library assistants are for.

And would't you need a couple of story critics? I would be happy to volunteer.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:01
Excellent money-making scheme, Cal, and could be great fun
You haven't lived till you've tasted my home made scones with jam and cream ...

nibra
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:20
What a great idea. Since we'd need to set up venues in most countries we could spend our lives gathering experience, writing and sharing.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:22
On a more serious note, I've been wanting to get something like this set up online, via AIM or Skype or the like. If there's any interest in forming a spanking writers' group, I'll happily help organize it.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:36
Don't forget a Butler or houseboy for those lady authors who need to hone up their skills when writing the F/M stories with practical help.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 19:45
hairbrushedhubby:
Don't forget a Butler or houseboy for those lady authors who need to hone up their skills when writing the F/M stories with practical help.

Well, AFAIK most of the F/M writers in this Library are males--so for us to participate effectively, Miss Thrashbottom would have to recommend a few of her strict governess/headmistress colleagues to attend and help us stay focused on our literary endeavors.

Otherwise, I'm afraid that I'd be mightily distracted by all those cute, brightly-glowing bare schoolgirl derrieres... --C.K.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 20:59
flopsybunny:
You haven't lived till you've tasted my home made scones with jam and cream

And you won't be living after you've tasted them ...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
buffalotom, DAdams, derekjster, EpicGamer, flopsybunny, njrick
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9