The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is there a spanko in China?

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 20:27
twisted8:
I strongly suspect that it is only due to the repressive nature of the political world over there that keeps so many of the sex positive people with their heads down.

and their bottoms up, presumably.

spankfun
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 22:44
As to the question of 'Is there a spanko in China.?: At spankingtube, there are a few clips which seem to show spankings for Chinese girls.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 23:14
We spent over 4 weeks in china and they seemed to keep the sex toys and ads out of the tourist area. The sex accoutrement's I spotted were in the night market in Hong Kong- which is not controlled by Beijing but by an independent council.
Unlike Japan, where you can buy used panties wrapped to preserve their aroma on street corners and train stations. I think the sex market might be suppressed.

So tell me about spanking tube- videos shot in China?
IC

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 27 Dec 2011 14:03
With apologies to W.B. Yeats:

"Now there's a queen in China, or maybe it's in Spain,
Who's spanked over the gardener's knee and relishes the pain..."

spankfun
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 27 Dec 2011 22:48
I'm not sure whether the videos on spankingtube are actually shot in China or "only" feature Chinese people. Check for yourself by searching for "chinese" at spankingtube.

smith5746
Male Member

Singapore
#36 | Posted: 28 Dec 2011 18:59
I know of a Chinese online spanking community. Apparently you need to be registered before you can join. It's a pity that I don't read Chinese.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#37 | Posted: 11 Aug 2013 19:05
I am a 100% percent that the Chinese men, spank their naughty womenfolk on their bare bottoms. You only have to look at the spanking movies, where many an oriental lady is sentenced to be caned or birched.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 11 Aug 2013 22:22
Well, they are seriously into table tennis, but they are also a pretty open minded people when it comes to sexuality, so I guess that could go either way.

opb
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 09:27
ChardT:
they are seriously into table tennis, but they are also a pretty open minded

The way you said that made it seem as if liking table tennis presupposed a closed mind. Now spankos, of course, think that liking table tennis has more to do with the equipment than the sport.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
Enzo, Heroth, TomboySpanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9