What Makes a Favourite?

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 23 Mar 2011 16:20
SNM:
njrick: One of my favorites is a rubber spatula, one with a little heft to it.
That's one of my favorites too. Never been spanked with it (or anything else for that matter ), but I used it on an ex-girlfriend to great effect. One of these days I'm going to need to write about a long kitchen scene, involving spatula, spoon, and cutting board. And maybe a frying pan.

If you use one of those small, square-headed teflon-coated mini-frying pans (mine's cooking--and striking--surface is 6" square), that might work well. I've thought of asking me darling wife (when she's in the right mood) to 'test-smack' it on my behind, but I never seem to remember at the right time. (Also, it's striking surface is metallic and she might think that it was too unyielding to use as a spanking implement--IMHO she underestimates my resilience 'down in back'.)

(This may have been what saetana referred to as an omlette pan, I'm not certain.)

With a breadboard (cutting board), if it's a heavy one I'd venture that the spanker would need to focus largely on accuracy, making sure that the whacks all landed on the spankee's 'sit spots' to reduce the likelihood of serious bruising--and I'd recommend against using it at all on an underweight recipient, the victim should be 'well-padded' on his/her posterior, I'd venture.

Of course, with a wooden spoon the spanker can wail away full-force at the spankee's naked buttocks and almost certainly produce only an intense sting--AFAIC it's a very safe implement... --C.K.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#62 | Posted: 23 Mar 2011 17:54
CrimsonKidCK:
If you use one of those small, square-headed teflon-coated mini-frying pans (mine's cooking--and striking--surface is 6" square), that might work well

Okay, I thought about the frying-pan once more. Now let it put me this way: If my husband ever would give me one of those small, cheap, square-headed teflon-coated, rubbish mini-frying pans as a wedding or birthday gift I may start thinking about using it on HIS bottom.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#63 | Posted: 23 Mar 2011 21:44
Wow, I really started something there with what was meant to be a far-fetched joke about frying pans! Well, "out of the frying pan comes the fire." If you were REALLY clever you could combine spanking an upward-facing bottom with turning pancakes. But I suppose then the bottom of the frying pan would be rather hot for the hot bottom.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 01:34
CrimsonKidCK:
the victim should be 'well-padded' on his/her posterior, I'd venture.

I wouldn't be very motivated to spank a woman for whom this was not the case.

I've never used a wooden spoon, but I've tested them on myself. I must say I concur with your assessment.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 03:33
mati:
CrimsonKidCK: If you use one of those small, square-headed teflon-coated mini-frying pans (mine's cooking--and striking--surface is 6" square), that might work well
Okay, I thought about the frying-pan once more. Now let it put me this way: If my husband ever would give me one of those small, cheap, square-headed teflon-coated, rubbish mini-frying pans as a wedding or birthday gift I may start thinking about using it on HIS bottom.

Damn...Well, my wife has actually asked for cookware (of a specific brand and type) for Christmas in years past, I remember fighting through heavy traffic and crowds to get to the one store that could've had (and fortunately did have) exactly what she wanted (after finding something similar but not identical at a closer place) a couple days before Christmas.

It wasn't the square-headed frying plate ("pan" was the wrong word, sorry about that), I don't think that was purchased as a gift. Still, when my dear spouse got the specific cookware she'd asked for (plus an extra piece that was essentially free via purchasing the others) on Christmas morning, she was quite pleased. (And I'm much more likely to get my bare behind smacked by her when she's happy with me.)

So apparently not all women feel the same way about 'practical' gifts; however, I have occasionally bought her jewelry (which she picks out) as well for her birthday or our anniversary.

I'm not certain if she'd ever try using that frying plate as a spanking implement though... --C.K.

saetana
Female Member

England
#66 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 04:57
SNM:
Spanking is S&M play; just a specific type of it. I think anything that involves the buttocks being struck repeatedly falls under our domain, whether that be with a common domestic hairbrush or some classy leather whip with an inpronouncable French name.

I would agree with you there about spanking being S&M mostly, although its not always, if neither party are getting a kick out of it (such as most parental spanking) then its pure punishment and not S&M at all, sadism is taking enjoyment in inflicting pain, to use my earlier example this would be extremely inappropriate for a parent to feel like this, unless the child is enjoying the pain then masochism is not involved either.

I'm thinking more of the BDSM club scene (of which I have a fair amount of experience) which is very much fetish wear, whips, chains and dungeons, as well as the sort of things written about on this site (I know some of our writers do cover aspects of this) such as true spankings, paddles, straps etc.

As for domestic items being kinkier, not for me personally, I prefer properly made (and sometimes expensive) "toys", preferably made of leather (something of a kink for me), nothing like the feel of leather on skin in my opinion, I don't count belts as domestic (probably because they are leather), its a strap with holes when it comes down to it. Of course my feelings have nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that most domestic items are nasty, evil, stingy, cruel and unusual, nothing at all

CrimsonKid, yeah that sounds like the sort of pan I mean, basically a very small frying pan. Although, I'm now considering whether something larger and heavier might not be fun to try as well, LOL, if its heavy, thuddy and doesn't sting loads then I generally like it. If its nasty, evil, stingy, cruel and unusual then my husband generally likes its, marriage and life are full of these little compromises. You are absolutely right about the breadboard, best used on lower cheeks and certainly no higher than the middle, we have the most padding in those areas, avoid the back of the legs like the plague unless you want to inflict vicious bruising.

I have a problem with "spanking" being used as a catch-all term for what is in essence various aspects of BDSM, to me spanking is just that, hand spanking or maybe hairbrush spanking, whipping or flogging is not spanking, nor is paddling or strapping. I do like the name of the library, its got a nice ring to it, but its not strictly accurate, BDSM fiction would be closer to the truth, I wasn't sure when I joined whether all the stories would be parental, school-type and domestic discipline, and was happy to find such a large variety of themes and orientations, variety being the spice of life and all that

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 07:16
I've actually had harder corer BDSM'ers tell me that spanking is almost vanilla.

saetana
Female Member

England
#68 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 12:18
Seegee
Well, other than light bondage its the thing vanilla couples are most likely to have tried and if its just a few slaps as part of general bedroom fun then yeah I guess it could be considered vanilla. If they are not interested enough to take it further then vanilla it is, LOL, I prefer raspberry ripple myself

mati
Female Member

Germany
#69 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 12:47
Hi Seegee,

but how many harder corer BDSMS'ers are their in relation to all BDSMS'ers? My impression about the whole BDSM scene is, that it is mostly just a big show. Leather, rings, bondage,chains, dungeons, stockings and also a lot of straps, floggers, paddles who seem to be only a fassade. I think eighty percent of the scene just "play". Especially the "Floggers" which Saetana mentioned you can find quite often in lingerie shops for the modern business woman. They are made out of such a soft leather that I often thought the use of them is more effective as an intensive workout for the spanker rather than having any effect on a bottom.

saetana
Female Member

England
#70 | Posted: 24 Mar 2011 14:24
mati:
but how many harder corer BDSMS'ers are their in relation to all BDSMS'ers? My impression about the whole BDSM scene is, that it is mostly just a big show. Leather, rings, bondage,chains, dungeons, stockings and also a lot of straps, floggers, paddles who seem to be only a fassade. I think eighty percent of the scene just "play". Especially the "Floggers" which Saetana mentioned you can find quite often in lingerie shops for the modern business woman. They are made out of such a soft leather that I often thought the use of them is more effective as an intensive workout for the spanker rather than having any effect on a bottom

Not the BDSM scene I was involved in, travellling club nights for real players, no wannabes welcome, there are places of the type you mentioned (the Torture Garden in London is one), where people mainly just pose in fetish clothing and wave a whip around a little around but we avoided those like the plague. There is a sort of network here in the UK, we find out about the better clubs from people we know who are involved in the scene (and I do mean involved, real clubs for real players).

As for floggers, well, some of them are very light but some of them are extremely heavy and can do a LOT of damage, some are more like bundles of stiff straps rather than soft leather thongs but even soft leather thongs can hurt a lot when there is a huge bunch of them, its the weight that does it, the softness of the leather only stops it breaking the skin. Plenty of real whips as well, I saw someone whipped with a long single tail whip similar to a bullwhip (you need a lot of space for that), that leaves very nasty deep welts. I prefer a cat o'nine tails myself, for those who are heavily into the S&M side of things they spend money to get well made and expensive implements that are anything but toys for the modern businesswoman (unless she is heavily into S&M that is, LOL!), the kind of whips they sell in places like Anne Summers (lingerie and sex toys) are in the main what I would call "pussy whips", and I'm referring to the area not calling anyone a wimp, they are light enough to use on delicate areas

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 16
brodiejlb, Enzo, Heroth, kattjames, Kia, smorboll, Thelefthand, Vrachia, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9