The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF: The Movie!

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 16:32
Congratulations to The King's Speech on winning the Best Picture Oscar last night. I'm no film critic but personally I really enjoyed it and much preferred it to The Social Network which sneakily leads me on to the real reason for this post. If they can make a film about the likes of Facebook I don't see why they can't do one about the Library of Spanking Fiction, featuring the staff, the validaters, the authors and the general readership. It might not be as well known as Facebook but as far as I'm concerned it would be far more interesting (then again I might be somewhat less than objective).

Anyway, if they did make such a movie who would you like to have playing your role? I'm still making my mind up but I'm favouring Johnny Depp as long as they can make him look 6 inches taller (and whoever suggested that Johnny Vegas would be more appropriate can go see Miss Thrashbottom right this minute!)

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 16:44
But surely there is a place somewhere for Johhny Vegas? We can't possibly ignore him in favour of Johnny Depp

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 16:48
flopsybunny:
But surely there is a place somewhere for Johhny Vegas? We can't possibly ignore him in favour of Johnny Depp

Maybe he could appear in drag as yourself then

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:01
Hmmm I shall go with Miranda Hart as she is very tall - like my good self - self deprecating, deadly sarcastic and very funny...

ordalie
Female Member

France
#5 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:04
Februs:
I'm still making my mind up but I'm favouring Johnny Depp as long as they can make him look 6 inches taller

Februs, I've ALWAYS imagined you with J. Depp's face and general appearance.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:09
Februs:
I'm still making my mind up but I'm favouring Johnny Depp as long as they can make him look 6 inches taller

Not to mention ageing him several decades

Hey Febs... I was thinking one of the hairy bikers for you...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:09
Februs:
flopsybunny:

Maybe he could appear in drag as yourself then

Impossible - you two have synergies. He even has your woolly hat

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:27
Exciting News - Mel Gibson has just signed up to play the part of Cheery, one of our validators. An amazing resemblance!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:34
and... for our beloved Blimp... who else except Terry Wogan, pictured at the controls of the drawbridge to Blimp Towers in this picture...

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 18:37
No, not Terry Wogan! I am not an old smoothie! Sean Connery will do. Although he is a little older and not quite as handsome.

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
Smachtai
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9