LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

F/F Movie Spankings

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 12 Mar 2011 21:43
I was surprised that nobody mentioned that classic F/f scene in the 1986 movie "Lady Jane". It is set in the 16th century and the mother birches her stubborn daughter who refuses to marry the person they want her to marry. It shows the girl's face as she is being spanked. If you want to see that scene or revisit it it is on Youtube.

Thank you Februs for the spell checker. It's very useful.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 01:17
Oh God yes, the birching scene in Lady Jane, that was awesome. Great film, too.

kephren
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 07:57
If anyone wants a complete list of 'ALL' the spanking scenes in Mainstream movies from the 1920's to present day, with the links to view most of them, E mail me from my Author page and I will send you the link. Kephren

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 26 Mar 2011 21:21
PhilK:
The 1945 Joan Crawford movie Mildred Pierce was taken from a novel in which the mother of a bratty teen turns her otk for a good spanking with a hairbrush. Alas, no such scene appears in the film.

Seegee:
I believe HBO are doing a production of Mildred Pierce, I wonder if the spanking scene will reappear.

The 5 part HBO mini-series "Mildred Pierce" starts Sunday night and will run for the next three weeks at various times. I don't know if the spanking scene from the book will appear but one can hope.

Two things that do give hope to that is, first, it is rated TV-MA, Nudity, Adult Themes, Adult Language and, second, it was directed by Todd Haynes who did a short film called "Dottie Gets Spanked" in 1993.

For those who have HBO it might be worth watching.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 00:31
PhilK:
The 1945 Joan Crawford movie Mildred Pierce was taken from a novel in which the mother of a bratty teen turns her otk for a good spanking with a hairbrush. Alas, no such scene appears in the film.

Seegee:
I believe HBO are doing a production of Mildred Pierce, I wonder if the spanking scene will reappear.

They probably will not include it in HBO. Unless it was a movie with an R rating and was show late at night.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 01:42
Sebastian:
They probably will not include it in HBO. Unless it was a movie with an R rating and was show late at night.

It is quite possible that the spanking will not appear in the movie but not because of a rating problem. It is on cable TV (HBO) that frequently runs R rated movies. It is a HBO Special and is rated MA (mature adults) which is equivalent to an R rating in theater films and is listed, as I previously wrote, as containing nudity, adult language and adult themes.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 01:59
Has anyone seen an actual spanking (clothing or bare) on a cable channel? Some movies implied that a spanking is taking place, like in the other room. I don't remember seeing a REAL spanking. I don't mean a few hand spanks over clothing that couldn't kill a fly. Nudity, adult language and all adult themes, but no real spanking that I can remember.

saetana
Female Member

England
#18 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 03:29
Redskinluver:
It is a theory of mine that a heterosexual woman would dread a spanking from another heterosexual woman more than she would from a man as she would not be able to use her feminine wiles or attributes to lessen the punishment.

Well, I have been in that position myself (this was "play" not punishment although you'd be hard pushed to tell the difference), although the other woman was a Domme, and bi-curious if not exactly bi-sexual, she usually "played" with men (professionally as well as just for fun). All my very limited experience taught me is that the old adage about women being crueller than men certainly applied in this case, I never thought I could submit to a woman at all but she was just so commanding that I couldn't help myself, even though frankly I wasn't enjoying the experience overmuch, not that I tried to use any "feminine wiles" but I am absolutely sure that, as you say, that would have got me precisely nowhere. I did use my safeword at one stage though, something I hardly ever do, the woman was positively vicious and its made me very reluctant to ever try F/f again in the future

mati
Female Member

Germany
#19 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 07:13
Sebastian:
Has anyone seen an actual spanking (clothing or bare) on a cable channel?

I have seen one a few weeks ago on an open channel in the afternoon in a childrens' programm. But it was no real movie, more like a comic with Barbie and Ken dolls. It was a fairy-tail about a stepmother and stepdaughter. She whipped the girl very hard and cruel. I remember this, because I was once more surprised that Americans don't bother to show a lot of brute force in their movies but are offended by half-naked women or bedroom-scenes, which are contrarily quite common in European movies. As this Barbie-doll stuff is repeated in an infinite loop on our programms I will have a look the next weeks and maybe I can tell you the title. I actually thought it's coming from America, but maybe it's a Japanese production. They don't care too much about PC in their movies.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 28 Mar 2011 04:47
PhilK:

Seegee:

Well I have just finished watching Mildred Pierce on HBO and the spanking scene does appear in Part 2. Of course it is not the long drawn out scene that we spanking connoisseurs would prefer but it is about as realistic as you can get in a vanilla movie.

The bratty daughter is slapped and then spanked by hand otk and over her clothes during an argument with her mother.

The movie itself is quite good and I will continue to watch it in the coming weeks even though I know that there will not be any more spanking in it.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
hunter, madeleine092, psammead, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9