The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking teenagers

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#41 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 19:30
CrimsonKidCK:
To me, the issue is all about personal ethics rather than legality... --C.K.

A child playing spanking with another consenting child or minor is one thing, it is entirely different in the law. I do not know about where you live but here if a parent finds someone struck their child intentionally, as like a spanking, even though the minor consented, chld welfare will investigate the adult for possible abuse and a civil suit will likely result. Once a adult has been investigated by child welfare even if one is never charged, certain jobs all of a sudden become unavailable to the adult, no company wants to take the chance. Many positions require working with children and if even a child welfare check shows anywhere on the system, actual charges or not, there is no job offer. By the way clothes make no difference if you touch the front or rear of the groin and butt area.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 19:40
The key factor is fantasy versus real life. One can not approve of spanking of children by parents or teachers-yet enjoy reading a fictiional account of the same,
Different spanking sites have different rules. Some prohibit debate or discussion over whether or not children should be spanked in r/l. Others allow it. Some say no minors in spanking fiction, others allow it with the proviso that there be no sex involving minors but allow spanking.
Generally speaking, I find that discussion of r/l spanking is one of these issues where neither side will be swayed by the arguments of the other.
As for spanking of minors in fiction, it depends. I don't generally care for stories where its younger children, not yet teens. And I have mentioned my distaste here for father/daughter stories, regardless of her age, or mother/son.
Have no problem with any site that forbids under 18 fiction. On the other hand,have to say I do enjoy reading a mother/teen daughter story, even if I would not condone the same in r/l.
For example, 16 year old girl is grounded, sneaks out anyhow, and gets mouthy with her Mom when confronted. Mom then applies a hairbrush to her thonged bottom. Or perhaps she is spanked for wearing a too-revealing bikini in public after being forbidden to do so.
But then again, not all that difficult to make 16 be 18-high school senior say. In fact,if its a mother spanking an ADULT daughter that makes the story even better IMO. Its easier to imagine the "shock value" so to speak when an adult woman realizes her mother is going to administer a punishment usually associated with children.
In fact, have written a few with this theme. One involved a mother who spanked her 28 year old daughter who was a doctor not long out of med school.
A 20 year old Berkeley "hippie chick" student is home from school for the summer and her Iowa Mom paddles her bottom when she catches her not wearing panties with her micro-mini.
An 18 year old gets it when she runs up a bill on Mom's credit card.
The first is on Spankspot under the nic I used then"Tanner" called "Still Not Too Old", in the Tanner's Stories file under "Renee."
The other two are Spanking Classics August 2005, "Pam Pushes It Too Far" and "Carrie's Credit Card Caper." If anyone is interested.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 20:57
canadianspankee:
A child playing spanking with another consenting child or minor is one thing, it is entirely different in the law. I do not know about where you live but here if a parent finds someone struck their child intentionally, as like a spanking, even though the minor consented, chld welfare will investigate the adult for possible abuse and a civil suit will likely result. Once a adult has been investigated by child welfare even if one is never charged, certain jobs all of a sudden become unavailable to the adult, no company wants to take the chance. Many positions require working with children and if even a child welfare check shows anywhere on the system, actual charges or not, there is no job offer. By the way clothes make no difference if you touch the front or rear of the groin and butt area.

Based on the way that Children's Protective Services (CPS) operates where I live, if a parent were to complain about another adult engaging in any kind of consenting non-sexual physical-contact play (wrestling, football, martial arts, playful spanking, etc.) with his/her child, CPS would very likely tell that parent to keep his/her child away from that person and it might inform that person that a complaint had been made and it would be in his/her best interest to avoid contact with that child in the future. (This would be assuming no physical injury to the minor as a result of the play, of course--if there were, even though it was inadvertent, that could be grounds for a parent suing for medical costs.)

AFAIK investigations by CPS in my area aren't public knowledge unless a charge is proven, thus an innocent person who may have been investigated on a false charge (like a teacher investigated on the complaint of a student 'getting even' for a failing grade) wouldn't have that investigation showing up on a legal background check if the charge was determined to be unfounded--otherwise we'd be back to the McCarthyite concept of 'crime by accusation,' a person being effectively considered guilty merely by being accused.

Since CPS investigators certainly have some latitude in determining whether to formally investigate or not (where I live they're sometimes accused of not effectively dealing with situations wherein a child is in a dangerously abusive home environment) and in my area they complain of being understaffed and therefore overextended (budget cuts), here it would in practice almost certainly make a considerable difference (in terms of the approach taken) if a consenting child spankee were to be playfully slapped on his/her bare bottom as opposed to over his/her pants/skirt.

I'd consider it quite a different situation as well--I've occasionally given children birthday spankings (with their parents' approval), but never on their naked buttocks... --C.K.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#44 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 23:48
Another highly charged topic and one which has attracted some interesting posts. What comes across to me in many posts is the importance of not blurring the line that divides fact from fiction, or reality from fantasy. How very true that is and something to be remembered when one`s imagination is being tantalized by a particularly good, well-written story. There is scope for much licence in fantasy, reality has rigid conventions.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
john4, stevenr, Tiredny, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9