The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking teenagers

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 02:53
I sometimes wonder if I myself should not have been born in 19th century Britain. So that I could have attended one of those "public schools"! But it is just a fantasy. I probably would have hated it if I experienced it in real life.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 02:57
Sometimes I think it is best to keep one's moral views to themselves especially in regards to dealing with minors. What one does is not my business however as far as minors go I have strong feelings which I keep to myself.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 03:05
cfpub:
Wrestler's part B question has interested/troubled me for some time. I'm sure we all know the joke with the punch line "we've established that, now we're just haggling over price." I was once offered $50 to change a grade, I said no right away, but afterwords I was left with the question of how many 0's would have been sufficient, $500? still an easy no, $5,000? a much harder no, $50,000? well how important are grades anyway, $500,000? next question please.
That said, I believe that any bare bottom spanking by an adult male of a teenage girl (my favorite fantasy) is prima facie child abuse and I would prevent it if I could. However, let's say I couldn't prevent it and I could watch it without either of them knowing, would I? Let's just say it is fortunate that this situation is highly unlikely to occur.

That last question would certainly stretch one's sense of individual morality, assuming that there was absolutely zero chance of anyone else ever independently finding out about one's peeping at and eavesdropping in on the spanking.

Because it would be damned tempting to watch--for me even moreso if it were a pretty thirtyish mother spanking her lovely teenaged daughter's bare derriere.

It's undoubtedly just as well that I've never had that option... --C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 03:26
canadianspankee:
Sometimes I think it is best to keep one's moral views to themselves especially in regards to dealing with minors. What one does is not my business however as far as minors go I have strong feelings which I keep to myself.

Isn't that what this thread is about, though?

Gameca
Female Member

Honduras
#25 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 04:31
You know, this is a tricky question.

I'm from a country were spanking is still the primary implement when to discipline it comes. Many parents, about 80% of the population, spank their children, some even in their late teens, up to seventeen. Alas, we do know there is a difference between a spanking- even if it is with a belt- or abuse.

Some days ago I met a young woman in her early twenties- mind you, around my age- who told me she was spanked until she was 18, when she finished school, by both, her mom and dad. Her sister, who is around fourteen, is still spanked, sometimes even by her.

I, myself, was spanked, though my last spanking was when I was thirteen. I hadn't been spanked since, when my parents decided groundings got to me better than spankings.

So, in my country, spanking children, tweens, and teens is a punishment and not seen as a sexual act. Actually, even though I read stories here, I mostly read stories that involve 'parental spanking'. Spanking doesn't arouses me as much.

Most schools still use spanking as a discipline measure. Of course, they have the parents' consentment and mostly they're spanked over their clothes or underwear. Most places, even governmental, like orphanages or others as such, use spanking to keep the children in check.

So, if I had to spank a tween or teen with good enough reason, I would without hestitation. I've been close to it, with a cousin- who just turned 13- of mine I was watching for a couple of days, though a stern talk was enough to stop any misbehavior.

So, I believe it depends greatly on the many aspects surrounding the person. As they say, fact and fiction are two different things and if this is more sexual for you than any other then- GET AWAY FROM THOSE KIDS!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 04:37
canadianspankee:
In stating your action with a minor in regard to sex, I do not think it is appropriate anywhere never mind here

You're right. Edited my post to omit the TMI.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 05:13
galt54:
e
I sometimes wonder if I myself should not have been born in 19th century Britain. So that I could have attended one of those "public schools"! But it is just a fantasy. I probably would have hated it if I experienced it in real life.

Alas, I'm realistic enough to accept that if I lived in the 19th century I would have been one of the great unwashed. Maybe I would have gone to a council school, maybe I would have gone to work, or maybe I would have gone to the workhouse.

But I wouldn't be one of the elite who went to Public School. The odds against that are too great.

That said, for a while I played with an idea of writing about a time traveller who goes back in time to preserve the Empire (supplying the government with "secret advanced weapons" that would have made WWI into a much shorter conflict) and the only thing he asked in return was to be punishment master for the sixth form at an exclusive school. Caning, slippering, etc girls in their later teens - all within the acceptable norms of the time.

It was partly inspired by the books "Guns of the South" (where white supremacists supply Robert E Lee with AK 47s, then learned that their brand of racism didn't really fit in with the times), but I couldn't decide if the time traveller would be overjoyed at his work or dismayed at the reality his fantasy had become. Since I couldn't decide if he would enjoy the shift from imagining caning girls to actually doing it I never bothered to try to start the story.
(By the way - if anyone wants to take that plot and run with it they can. There's nothing new under the sun and I'm sure whatever story I would have written would be vastly different than whatever someone else comes up with).

Goodgulf

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 05:55
For me, CP is an adult activity. Anything else is definitely NO. To actually see a minor would not have any purient interest for me; if they were aware that I was observing the punishment or not. It would make no difference. There are a great number of minors that would probably benefit from a good spanking but I believe that if you take away their ipod, cell phone and computer, THAT WOULD DO IT.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 07:18
I have noticed that the people who are most anti-spanking of teenagers are mostly male; the few women commentators are more ambivalent. Also most women are not commenting at all; possibly because they favor teen spanking but don't want to be seen as Politically Incorrect.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#30 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 09:56
Well, in reply to tiptopper I want to answer as being female. I don't favor any punishment methods for kids, tweens and teens at all and never did so with my own children. I just talked to them a lot (maybe some people think, that talking to me is already enough punishment).

According to law in most European countries CP is completely banned and I highly appreciate it. The view of society towards personal rights of children changed in the last five decades and there is a wide consensus that children are not the property of parents or anyone else.
In this context it is quite clear that neither adults nor teens "deserves" CP and nobody has the right to administer a spanking in terms of punishment to anybody.

The subject of this library are "playing scenarios". If two persons consent, they can play whatever they want and enjoy. But can there be a consent with teens? We all know that most people are aware of their kink quite early in their life. So we can assume that many children, tweens and teens would like to be involved in spanking games. Would it be okay to involve them under this premises?
I think not at all, especially not for parents. When Children enjoy to be spanked it's always with a sexual background (otherwise they wouldn't enjoy it) and that should be a taboo for all parents in the same way as all other sexual acts.
There is a small area, where I can imagine that spankings of teens are okay. In Europe most girls make their first sexual experiences at the age of 16 and that is widely accepted in society. I think that at the moment a teen wants to have sexual contacts she can also decide how she wants it. If she is aware of her special kink and agrees to spanking plays with her (teen-)boyfriend, why not?

In all circumstances the question never is, if a teen "deserves" a spanking, but should always be: "Is the teen consenting?" I suspect, the point Wrestler and Baltimorecoltes missed, is that the rules in every play scenario are dictated by the subs. It's always their decision to whom they delegate the authority and in what extend, but not the decision of the top which brat deserves what punishment.

As parents, teachers, employers and all adults in general have a position of power in relation to teens a consent seems to be impossible in nearly all cases. So just stay away from kids and play the scenarios you like with willing adults. That's all Spanking and BDSM is about: erotic play between consenting adults.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
beejay, Elorac, GEML66, myrkassi, stprag, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9