LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking teenagers

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 12:19
I have a question, one meant not so much to satisfy my curiousity but to stir the pot. This question is specifically for those of you, like me, whose taste in fiction and fantasy runs towards the spanking of teens and tweens. Given the opportunity to spank a youngster, would you? Assume that he or she deserved a spanking and that there would be no consequences for you.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 12:39
Absolutely not. (though I will read, or write, stories about it)

baltimorecolts19
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 13:39
If the youngster deserved it is the key. Young people need discipline. Which is more effective for that person?

Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 13:42
Ok. Here's Option B. You're visiting a neighbor who is the parent of a teenager. During your visit, for whatever reason, your neighbor needs to spank the teenager. Do you attempt to stop the spanking? Do you get up and leave? Or do you stay and watch?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 14:26
Spanking, even punitive nasty ones, are sexual for me. As such, involving a minor is improper,for me. I will admit I am not ridiculous about this though. When kids I know play around with spanking ....like a joke or for "Birthday Whacks"....and they are clothed and the spanks are just for fun, and they involve me in some way....I won't go all suspiciously ascetic and not play along. These 'spankings' are not sexual for me and it does not cross my line. It's just silly fun.

I don't believe spanking is a good choice for discipline except as the "last resort" "it can get worse" option. Using it this way meant that my own kids probably didn't get a spanking but a few swats one time each and chose never to push beyond a time out or grounding again...and that was that. I don't think it should be a regular form of discipline for children or minors.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 15:27
It would depend on the situation however 98% of the time my answer would be "no". For the other 2% if the teen asked for it in play situation and if other adults were present to witness nothing else happened with a underage person or if the parents requested and the teen submitted I might agree but it would take a lot of asking and the teen or younger showing some sort of consent if at all possible. The only situation other then that if somehow (and I have no idea of how) a life and death situation arose or a judicial situation arose where the spanking might be a better end to the matter, but such things would be rare and far between.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 16:48
no way no how.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 17:42
For myself, I can only echo Rollin's answer "No way no how".

For the average parent, that's a question to debate somewhere BESIDES a spanking forum. Your final answer will likely be "no".

For anyone who has sexuaiized spanking (if you are here that's probably you) the answer should be HELL NO.

Guy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 17:53
Wrestler24:
ere's Option B.

I can't imagine being in the company of someone who would feel the need to do this, particularly with other people present.

Guy:
that's a question to debate somewhere BESIDES a spanking forum.

This is the best answer of all.

Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 18:32
Wow. A lot of outrage from people who read and write erotic stories featuring boys and girls being spanked on their bare bottoms.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Artemishel, CarolinaPaddler, happy4ana, thepreacherswife
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9