Spanking Oscars (Off topic ramblings)

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 14:13
twisted8:
Since I have recently been released from perpetual residence on the NC list I can only comment that 40 pence (or about USD = $0.63) seems a little high.

Remember that it's a MINUS 40p.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 17:39
Thanks Rick. But sense Februs can't decide what to wear according to Flopsy he can afford to give me sixty three cents (I'll be glad to take the pence and arrange for the exchange) to take Pink Angel off his hands. I will then in turn sell her to blimp for about a dollar who will then put her right back to work here at the LSF. I turn a profit; blimp get's his work validated first and you will still be making your weekly visits to Miss Thrashbottom. Everyone's happy! Grin!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 19:03
twisted8:
But sense Februs can't decide what to wear according to Flopsy he can afford to give me sixty three cents

For the avoidance of doubt I'd like to point out that you shouldn't believe everything (anything?) the Head Librarian comes out with.

twisted8:
Everyone's happy! Grin!

Not so fast there! As I reckon it I'm going to be out of pocket for simply maintaining the status quo. Well market forces can get stuffed .. if I'm selling her Pinkness I shall expect to be rewarded with a sum commensurate with her market value and I'm reliably informed (by herself) it's a six figure sum and I'm not referring to $0.00001 ?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 19:09
Februs:
her market value and I'm reliably informed (by herself) it's a six figure sum and I'm not referring to $0.00001 ?

Ok, ok - make it a minus $1,243.83. You give me $1,243.83 (or whatever that comes to in whatever you Brits are considering money these days) and I'll take both Pink Angel and her liquor consumption off your hands.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#25 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 19:14
twisted8:
to take Pink Angel off his hands. I will then in turn sell her to blimp for about a dollar who will then put her right back to work here at the LSF.

You can't sell me to Blimp, who knows what he might do, I have been picking on him for months

Mind you, I could always try whacking him... that could be fun

PinkAngel

Scotland
#26 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 19:15
njrick:
and I'll take both Pink Angel and her liquor consumption off your hands.

Oh boy, you are a brave man

NY here I come WOOP

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 05:03
Well Pink Angel it seems that Rick seems to have made the better deal and Februs must be getting desperate if he is willing to pay $1,243.83 to Rick to move you out. Besides, blimp doesn't have a dollar I'd wager. I must say however that you will probably have to get by on Mad Dog 20/20 & Bud in stodgy old New York. Too bad actually as we do cases of good Merlot and break out the good Irish Whiskey on special spanking occasions here on the left coast. I'm sure it would have been bliss but alas............................

PinkAngel

Scotland
#28 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 10:47
Hmm I have considered all offers very carefully but on reflection, you all talk funny out in the good ol' US of A, you use weird words like heiny for bottom and drug, when you mean dragged! Bud sucks and it's not even warm out there at the minute

All in all I think I shall just have to stay here and annoy you all some more... Isn't that fabulous news

Mind you, the Irish whisky sounds good, but I do live near about a million Scottish distilleries so even that isn't great

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 12:57
PinkAngel:
Hmm I have considered all offers very carefully

I thought it was Februs who had to consider the offers carefully...

PinkAngel:
you all talk funny out in the good ol' US of A,

I can't argue with that.

PinkAngel:
Bud sucks

True - we do have better choices, but you're right, we don't serve them warm

PinkAngel:
All in all I think I shall just have to stay here and annoy you all

Methinks you could do that from ANYwhere.

blimp
Male Author

England
#30 | Posted: 13 Feb 2011 21:37
What is this about me buying Pink? Do you think I am nuts or something? She obviously needs a firmer hand than I can provide!!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
cady09, fesseefan, kingcrimson, manhattan, Smachtai, solbond, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9