LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Soaping & Spanking

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 01:24
I know there must be a few out there who have experienced this. (Having to hold a bar of soap in one's mouth while being spanked) Please share your opinions and experiences with this. For some reason, despite all the things I HAVE done.....this is something I haven't done. Lately I've been seeing some references made to this and like the typical sub I am experiencing one of those classic 'moth-to-a-flame' moments. The notion fascinates me and scares me simultaneously. I have heard in a couple of blog posts that one can get sick from this. Others seem to say it isn't pleasant but not dangerous. Others say the soap is worse than the spanking......others still that the spanking is worse than the soap.

Now the thing is, I know I could go to my dominant girlfriend and suggest it and my honest guess is that she'd do it without too much ado. She'd probably cite a tirade and deem the punishment fitting. The thing is, I kind of want to know what I could be getting myself into before doing this. I know what soap in the mouth tastes like, but what I'm looking for are the upsides, downsides and possible harsh realities that could relegate this idea to fantasy territory.....being one of those things better left in the imagination.

But I would like to hear a bit from those who have done it. It might help me decide which way to go. Thanks in advance to any brave souls open enough to share their experiences.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 18:52
Personally, I've never seen the point of it. When I'm spanking a girl, I like to feel that all her attention is focused on what's happening to her bottom. Soap in the mouth - and the conscious effort to keep it there - would simply serve as a distraction. Nope - no soap.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 20:40
I don`t know much about this aspect of punishment at all but I have to wonder about something. How do you manage to keep a bar of soap in your mouth whilst being spanked? Either it takes a great deal of fortitude or it can`t be that much of a spanking in any case. Maybe I`m just missing something here ?

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 00:11
Obviously you are not allowed to yell! Maybe it's an American custom rather than a British one. I remember a good Roald Dahl story in which a school matron cut flakes from a bar of soap into a boy's mouth because he was snoring. If I was you I would just settle for the spanking, at least it wont give you indigestion or worse.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 00:46
I'm a purist - spanking, and only spanking.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 02:29
I have enough damned fetishes already. I don't need another.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 03:42
You can never have enough fetishes.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 05:12
Have you ever tasted soap? You could always try licking it first if you're curious! Once I had to scrub my daughters tongue with soap and a toothbrush when she was small because she'd chewed on a marker pen and toothpaste wouldn't get the ink off. I remember the taste of the soap made her heave. If you do try this (you are very brave if you do) I would recommend a natural soap from a health store which doesn't contain any harmful chemicals! good luck!

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 10:59
kdpierre:
You can never have enough fetishes.

One is enough for me. Glad I don't have a soap fetish. Where could I find a Library of Soap Fiction?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:03
blimp:
Where could I find a Library of Soap Fiction?

Februs doesn't have enough to do - he could put one together.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 18
aaron2, BrownBottom, Enzo, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9