LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Toys

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 01:16
Since this the season where all good (or naughty) boys and girls receive new toys I thought I would start this topic about the types of toys that readers of the Library would be interested in.

So what are your thoughts about spanking implements? What do you prefer? Why do you like them? What are the pros and cons of each toy? Where do you get them?

Since I am starting this topic I will go first with a tip. The cane is a traditional instrument and is most often made of rattan but there are alternatives available nowadays. One of the best is acetal resin, brand name Delrin. Delrin rods make excellent canes. It is extremely strong, smooth and very easy to clean. Although some purists may prefer the traditional rattan I think that Delrin canes are superior in every practical way.

Now you can buy punishment canes online made of Delrin, which many spankos may prefer to do, but if you like a bargain you can also buy Delrin rods from other suppliers for very little money as they are used in industry.

You can order them in any length you want and you can cut them with common hand saws if necessary. Delrin rods are available in various diameters from 1/8 inch up to 2 inches. In the sizes that make good canes, 1/8 to 1/2 inch they only cost about one dollar a foot. If you want to wrap one end of the rod with tape for a handle you can do so but it is not necessary.

I bought four 36 inch long canes in sizes from 1/4 inch to 7/16 inch for the princely sum of 22 dollars including a 9 dollar shipping charge (in the USA). It is best to order several because of the minimum shipping charge.

Online you can find them at Aircraft Spruce. Of course the supplier does not know what kinky use we have for their rods so it would be best not in ask them those kinds of questions.

So that little tip is my contribution. I hope that others will post their thoughts, kind of a kinky Consumer Reports.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 02:41
no new toys here, though my house is filled with "toys" that all have other uses. Things I have collected that I totally unobtrusive uses for, like hairbrushes, wooden spoons, small cutting boards, etc. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and everyone got their own new "Toys."

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 07:03
I would like to recommend Olive Wood Paddles. Usually found in cooking stores labeled as pastry paddles. Long (20") with 6" handle and 2 1/2" wide, about 1/8 " thick. Super strong for it's almost non-existence weight; not more than 1/4 lb. , if that.

Big time stingers that can go to thud and just a little more. You can use them on the front side (chest, breasts, tummy, thighs) as well as back and bottom. Tip shots for small areas and the rest of the length at will & desire. They sell unfinished out of a barrel in my local 'Sur la Table' for about 7$ per. I spent a whole ten minutes sanding and then painted with a almost empty matte black spray paint twice. One hour fifteen with the dry time. Blood red and ivory white beaded wrist loop instead of traditional leather. Done.

This was an Xmas gift from one of my play partners a year ago and I have seriously set to break the handle twice. No Joy! Impact players all purpose unit. They will make any subby energetically 'do the dance' on your lap!!!!!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 10:23
Delrin canes give a totally different feel to rattan and are much more thud than sting, whatever width you use. Personally I hate hate hate them and we never use them, despite having several.

I like paddles and have loads from cane-iac, wood, lexan, ruler paddles, leather etc...

Btw Tiptopper, error reports on Christmas day... really

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 12:36
Yes, I am sure you can't beat rattan for sting although I remember playing spanking games with garden canes in my youth. I am not sure what they were made of but they were very light and flexible and stung nearly as much as the real thing.

I am a purist as far as spanking/caning is concerned and detest the thought of weird shaped paddles, martinets, canes with anything but crook handles. I think a plimsoll (black for preference) is a good substitute for a cane and much less painful. That is the only real drawback of the cane it is sometimes tooooooo painful!!

chasbro
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 14:22
I have a full size Lexan paddle 1/8" thk.but it's a bit hard to handle on my own. I also own a couple 2 ft. rulers available from any industrial supplier. I like the rulers, if you get a stiff one(not flexible) they are flexible enough to sway & give a very good, hard sting & not a thud. The Chinese brands(spi) are about $20 max. The industrial supply will ask how you want them "graduated" Metric, eighths of an inch, quarters etc. or hundredths.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 00:26
About Pink Angel's btw on the bottom of her reply: What she is refering to is the fact that I send in error reports on stories that have been listed incorrectly as I find them using Februs's handy little validation icon.

I have 2 answers to her comment. First; I believe it was the day before Christmas in my time zone. Second; Pink Angel, you were working on Christmas day? .......really.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 10:12
tiptopper:
Pink Angel, you were working on Christmas day? .......really.

Nope, I found them on Boxing Day morning... although yes I did work part of Christmas day on here too.

Btw... my comment was only intended as a light-hearted aside to your actual thread...

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 Dec 2010 22:02
Pink Angel,
My reply was intended to be humerous as well, pointing out that the pot was calling the kettle black.
Off line do your comments get you spanked a lot?

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 28 Dec 2010 20:32
tiptopper:
Pink Angel,

tiptopper:
Off line do your comments get you spanked a lot?

tiptopper: I am reliably told that they DO!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
Artemishel, canardchronique, Filbert74
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9