library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Seasons Greetings

runcy
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 18:10
On behalf of Lori and myself, we would like to give seasons greetings to all the readers, writers and of course the mods (without whom we wouldn't have this great site) and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tomas.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 18:24
I agree. This is a wonderful little community. I hope everyone here gets (or gets to give) a Christmas spanking, but more importantly, gets to enjoy the holiday season with friends and family.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 18:36
Merry Christmas to one and all. And as Tiny Tim said on a Christmas morning many years ago, "Ouch, Scrooge! That cane HURTS!"

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 24 Dec 2010 23:21
I will echo those sentiments runcy. Happy Christmas everyone!! Let's hope it gets warmer soon! The met office has said 10 degrees by Tuesday! Yippeee!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 03:19
blimp:
Let's hope it gets warmer soon!

We all know a good way to create some heat... some holiday cheer, let's call it.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 10:33
Merry Christmas everyone, have a fabulous day

titch
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 18:49
A Very Merry Christmas to everyone! and a huge Thank You to all the writers for the great work you do for us the readers. Also another big thank you for everyone who works to run the site on our behalf! Thank You all!

I asked Santa if he could arrange for a hot bottom off my Domme for me, she Caned me Christmas Eve and so don't anyone ever again tell me Santa doesn't exist cos I've got the marks to prove it lol Lovely!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 23:13
Merry Christmas!

Thank you to all the authors. This site has been a joy for me, and everyone has been most gracious.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Dec 2010 23:48
Merry Christmas to everyone here, readers and writers. Here's to a Happy New Year and many more to come!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 26 Dec 2010 00:34
Wishing everyone on the site and especially Februs, Flopsy and all the other librarians and validators, and my fellow authors, a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Jimi

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
Abaddon, DKSpanker, Flavius, flyboy, jadoma, rayham, Richard_Windsor, saxes626
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9