The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What is all this white stuff!?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 Dec 2010 10:31
I think we should have a 'whip round' and get poor old Goodgulf a pair of clean knickers

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 19 Dec 2010 13:53
This past Tuesday, I decided to get out and pay my monthly bills and pick up a few things, before the expected ice storm hit. I go outside and it's 7 degrees. I promptly broke the handle off my car door trying to open it. When I finally got inside my car, the door wouldn't close, so I couldn't drive it safely. I got my cousin to take me into town. (He said he needed to pick up a few things, too.) After paying my bills, we went to the local Wal-Mart. I figure Tuesday afternoon, it can't be too crowded, right? WRONG! An NFL offensive line would have had trouble getting through some of those asiles. But somehow I managed to pick up what I needed to survive. (The only thing I picked up not on my list was three books which I had been wanting, and which Wal-Mart had conviently displayed.) Wednesday morning I got up to find that the expected ice storm had just missed and hit to the north of me. Wednesday afternoon, I got my car back, drivable again. (My neighbor across the street owns a body shop.) Things are more or less back to normal, and my Tuesday panic had been for naught.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 00:15
Up until four pm yesterday my area of East Anglia had only had one light dusting of snow, although the east wind was very raw.
Yesterday at four pm about three inches dropped in a couple of hours causing chaos, but apart from the side roads it was still easy to get into town today.

It seems rather surreal watching the awful weather elsewhere on TV.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 20:17
jimisim:
It seems rather surreal watching the awful weather elsewhere on TV.

That's the best way to see awful weather - watching it on TV.

Goodgulf

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 20:42
My goodness...all this fuss about snow. If it's not past your waist it's nothing to worry about.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 20:44
anitalynn:
My goodness...all this fuss about snow. If it's not past your waist it's nothing to worry about.

Well it was past my waist on Saturday but that's because I'd slipped on the ice underneath it and was laid out horizontally on the pavement ...

blimp
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 20:56
Well you should live in this country anitalynn. An inch of snow, the whole country grinds to a halt! I am quite happy to carry on as normal, with a few extra layers of bearskin, and with my trusty hip flask in my pocket of course!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 21:40
Februs
laid out horizontally on the pavement ...

I hope you didn't hurt anything important, Februs.

blimp
extra layers of bearskin, and with my trusty hip flask in my pocket of course!

I'm glad to hear you have your survival kit ready.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 22:29
anitalynn:
I hope you didn't hurt anything important, Februs.

Let's hope it's not the lead in his pencil!

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 20 Dec 2010 22:31
flopsybunny:
Let's hope it's not the lead in his pencil!

Or his spankering arm!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, Heike, Hoddle, kid, Redtwo, Siergiej345, theo54, Zwergsocke
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9