LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Thank You!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Caleb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 20:33
It's that time of year when I start to get mawkish so stop me if your teeth begin to rot.

I have been on this site for maybe a few weeks now and am totally blown away by the warmth and kindness of the people here. I can't speak for all but I am going to presume that eveyone is just as kind and thoughtful as the ones that I have crossed paths with.

It amazes me how many times that our stories have been read and even though most don't comment it gives me a warm fuzzy inside to know that we have entered your world for a few minutes.

That you all and Happy Christmas from me, Adam, the cats, the chickens and the kids.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 20:46
Its the sherry they drink that makes them warm and fuzzy Caleb!! I wouldn't like to come across any of them when they are sober!! But of course that is most unlikely to happen!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 20:57
OI I was sober once!!

Didn't like it much though, so wont be trying that again

You need booze to work here, trust me Febs is a rotten slave-driver

In fact, if anyone feels sorry for me, please send more port or whisky ASAP

Sorry Caleb, just hijacking your thread shamelessly - bad Angel - I am glad you are enjoying your time here and meeting some nice people.

Ps I had to laugh at the cats and chickens coming b4 the kids

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 21:09
Glad to hear you're all warm and fuzzy inside, Caleb. Happy Christmas to you and yours too.

Hey - I got my curling tongues too hot, and now it's my hair that's warm and fuzzy. Eeeeek My hairdo resembles a Brillo pad.

flopsy

PS Don't send any more booze to Pink and Linda. It's not good for them. Send it to me instead

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 22:17
PinkAngel:
OI I was sober once!!

Didn't like it much though, so wont be trying that again

Um ... so was I ... I think!

Glad you like it here, Caleb. We're nice people, drunk or sober - HONEST!

flopsybunny:
curling tongues

Sounds interesting! A tongue that curls ... hmmm.

swishswitch
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 00:06
Just want to echo what you say Caleb. I havn't been here very long either. I am blown away by the warmth too, and do seem to be drinking a lot more. Warm people, warm bottoms, warm sherry. Intoxicating.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 03:19
swishswitch:
Warm people, warm bottoms, warm sherry. Intoxicating.

Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! swish............................stop making me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My party is only two days away. I'll mostly see all you spankos next week. Enjoy!

Caleb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 17:21
LOL, no hijacking going on so no worries. I was drunk once. Apparently I was quite taken with this friend of Matts who looked a lot like him, well enough to be his blood brother and wasn't. I wanted to go get the camera and take a photo so we could write him into a story but when he found out we write gay discipline stories he asked me not too. Mind you, I was told this as by then Caroline had given me God only knows how many vodka and cokes and I was gone with the wind.

No sherry, I do like archers though and this stuff we get from our wine man, John. Better than Kaluha or Baileys. Oh, I was introduced to this one drink over bonfire night. Shots of Baileys with Kaluha poured over the top, yummy.

I know, girlie drinks but it's the best I can do. Hennessey is about the hardest I go and only at funerals.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 19 Dec 2010 23:25
Caleb:
Shots of Baileys with Kaluha

Try equal measures of Baileys, Tia Maria or Kaluha, and Cointreau, shaken (not stirred) with ice and strained into a glass - pint glass is best!

Trouble with this one is that it goes down so easily that you don't realise how drunk you are until you try to stand up and realise someone has slipped you an epidural when you weren't looking!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 19 Dec 2010 23:59
Try a "Bloody O'Henry":
tomato juice; worcester sauce-liberally added; double gin;Advocaat;topped up to one pint with draught Guinness.

This was the worst nightmare that we could dream up as undergrads; and the bet was to down the pint quickly and if you could keep it down for more than ten minutes you won the bet- one pound ( but in those days that bought you five pints and a biryani.)

If you want to get effortlessly slammed then Southern Comfort takes some beating; or if you're wealthy or being entertained by business associates, a velvet smooth premier cru Burgundy (which I can't afford any more as now I have to buy my own).

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 2
amino, cady09, golfer51, Nelon, rainsford, Ree, rindom
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9