library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Happy Birthday to The English Master

swishswitch
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 22:32
December 16th is a special day. Some years ago, not that many in the scheme of things, I was foolish enough to let my mother out of my sight for what seemed like just a minute. When she returned, there was TEM, a Sagittarian gem. "I am the Archer, the lover of laughter, and mine is the arrowed flight". Happy Birthday.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 23:47
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spank On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 02:18
Happy Birthday to you, TEM!

Lots of birthday spankings and good wishes are being sent your way today!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 03:04
Have a Happy Birthday TEM!

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 14:32
Have a Spanking good time!! And please note some of us will rely on you to give those grammatical errors a good Thrashing!! Especially as the consumption of sherry and other alcoholic beverages increases over the coming days to new and dangerous levels!! In particular keep an eye on Linda, flopsy and PinkAngel!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Dec 2010 19:20
Many Happy Returns!

We got an outside catering company in to bring you a selection of birthday treats. As you see, the caterers look very grumpy ... just because we drank the barrel of sherry

beth83
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 04:14
Happy birthday to one of my favorite authors. Long may you continue to write.
Beth

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 19:05
Thank you all very much indeed!
Swish - beautiful greeting, thank you.
Twisted - you've used up your allotted exclamation marks for 2010 now (Februs sets a limit, I understand, of 100,000 a year, past which all punctuation becomes limited)
Janine, Anitalynn, Beth - I'm very touched by your wishes from afar
Blimp - Fear not - should so much as the dot over an i go mildly astray you may rest assured the culprits will be summoned, sozzled or not, and severely seen to.
Flopsy - your dastardly plan to impose Temperance on the caterers back-fired, literally. We had a great time, as you'd see if you could turn the pic around.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Dec 2010 23:33
I might as well get in on this happy birthday, to one of my favorite authors. so...her goes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS. KEEP THOSE STORIES COMING AND I WILL KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING. HAPPY CANNING.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#10 | Posted: 22 Dec 2010 04:05
I'm a week late, I hope you had an excellent day. Happy belated Birthday, and many happy spankings.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
Capstan, Heroth, JohnS47, kanestrokes, lucascranach, mheero, SinclairMP, spanker30, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9