The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

To Mr. Blimp, twisted8 et al ...

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 20:53
blimp:
surely we are not forgetting anyone are we..................let me think...............Yes, LINDA

Noooo! I'm the good one who has never thrown anything at anybody! I was framed!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 20:56
....... says she increasingly feebly

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#13 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 20:57
Now I know how Lee Harvey Oswald felt.

blimp
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 21:04
We have had two applications already for the post of Library Forum Spanker. One from a Mr C.Vere and another from a Mr I. Whackem- Harder! Both gentlemen claim to be retired headmasters!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 21:14
Linda:
Now I know how Lee Harvey Oswald felt.

But his pain ended up being more in the abdominal region, whereas YOURS, I'm sure, will not.

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 5 Dec 2010 21:27
Here is tomorrows weather. A COLD FRONT will be moving steadily in from the east but in Scotland unaccountably someone has a very HOT BEHIND

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 00:44
Hrump! Here I am enjoying my Sunday morning rituals. Out of bed afternoon. Check. Coffee, french roast done strong and black. Check. Bed made. Check. Breakfast (sausage & eggs & sourdough toast) with the NY Times/Frank Rich. Check. Sunday comics online. Check. See if I've got mail. Check.

So.

Time to look in on our favorite pervy literary site. And what do I find? That the drunken, high, snowed in controversial antics that have caused accusations to flow and the POM's to fly since Friday is still going strong. The Bunny is strangely absent; the PinkAngel & Linda are still pointing fingers madly at each other while claiming innocence & demanding CP justice for the other. And I find my name attached to a brand new thread. At least there are some new stories up this morning!

Hrump!

I agree with many other devoted, loyal, and appreciative writers & readers here that something must be done. I would recommend that ALL THREE of our beloved Librarians be lined up; restrained to some benches as in 'Fallen Star' so they can become acquainted with the Birch! Maybe then this little insurrection can be brought under control. I would be happy to do the deed and put it up on youtube where it will no doubt go viral.

After all: most of us know exactly what to do with norty, naughty girls that are having way to much fun. Brackenridge style? OK. Or perhaps just a visit to the RDSC as edb suggested. Yes I am VERY TWISTED and can see through all this girlish nonsense and there seems to be plenty of girlish guilt to spread around.

Shall we poll the site and make a contest of it for who does the honors here? Naughty girls. Gotta luv em!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 10:06
My my, this thread has been busy in my absence!

Am I the only one who has noticed corncrake appears rather a lot in this thread, maybe her innocence is also in question

I can't wait for this mass spanking, I shall be in the front row as Linda, flops and corncrake line up for their just desserts

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 10:21
Oh Great FOUR Spankings!! I Can't wait! I am already polishing my binoculars as I want to make sure no specks of dust spoil my view of the proceedings! I expect twisted8 would prefer to use a paddle but as it is the festive season I thought a few sprigs of holly tied together would make an interesting rod of correction. Or should I say STAFF of correction!! Tee Hee! Do you geddit? Staff! Library Staff!! Oh never mind!

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 10:22
'I can't wait for this mass spanking, I shall be in the front '

I'm absolutely sure you will PA, along with the rest of the chaps.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 2
DoctorFate, Gogotherapit, oxford, stevenr, thegrumpytele
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9