library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Februs! Please keep your staff under proper control!!

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 20:29
I have called in my good friend Professor Bore, the well known amateur detective, and after a painstaking search of the crime scene, he found a large number of empty sherry bottles, leaving him in no doubt whatsoever..............that it was definitely one of them! I hope that is of some help in identifying the culprit or culprits responsible, Februs.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 21:11
Interesting that Blimp was the first to complain........

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 21:47
Well well. I was just going to commiserate with staff about all that white stuff being dumped on them by that practical joker, Mother Nature. But. It sounds like to me, to paraphrase Jerry Lee Lewis, that a whole lot of spanking should be going on!
Can I watch?

blimp
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 22:13
cheery:
Interesting that Blimp was the first to complain........

I hope I am known on this library as being a reasonable man. I have been advised, by someone who shall remain nameless, to duck in future!!! I don't want anyone to blame themselves but the first time I was nearly hit by a snowball I was engaged in the act of dunking a ginger biscuit in my twinings afternoon tea. Surprised by the projectile, the biscuit slipped from my grasp and fell to the bottom of the cup!! I shall of course be seeking damages when the offenders are discovered!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 23:13
I happen to think it is somehow related to the dreaded killer sheep disease. Fortunately, I have advised Februs of the effective antidote to this scourge.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 23:24
edb:
They will also receive a monogrammed pair of panties as an early Christmas present,

I'm trying to imagine how those monogrammed panties will look on Februs.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 00:20
Methinks the sherry has been flowing in copious quantities in a certain snowbound location today! And reliable sources tell me that a certain bunny eared hussy has been having a lot of fun with many of us. Understandable when your buried in the white stuff but paddlings are still in order. Hmmmmmmmm!

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 01:12
Guy:
I'm trying to imagine how those monogrammed panties will look on Februs.

Now come on let's not go there!! I have nothing against a little mild perversion but......Really Guy, that is such a priceless thought to end the day with.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#19 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 03:20
I think I have whiplash

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 03:39
PinkAngel:
*offers teeny towel for your scaly bits

Rap. You got whiplash from this? Raptors must not be as big as I thought.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Dejo, kanestrokes, lowendtheory, PGreenham, Spankking, umbongo, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9