library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Februs! Please keep your staff under proper control!!

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:00
I am fun loving as the next man but that is twice I have been nearly hit by snowballs! Can't you ration their sherry or something?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:02
I would just like to say that I am innocent

Hmm there are lots of things I would like to say

ps I blame the bunny... literally usually

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:07
I am also innocent. I didn't do it; I wasn't there, and I have a dozen witnesses who saw me not being there and not doing it!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:11
Whew! This is when I'm glad to be invisible ...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:12
wasn't me

It was Februs

He needs whacking!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:22
I agree!!

Bad bad Februs

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:33
I think we all know who the guilty party is and I am prepared, in the manner of WikiLeaks, to reveal the source data to prove it if necessary ...

I would also like to call upon Jimisim, who I believe to have been one of the guilty party's previous victims, to take the virtual witness stand and name names!

p.s. I wasn't even out of bed when the aforementioned abuse of library site staff facilities took place.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#8 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 18:59
Today, December 2, 2010--a date which will live in infamy...Raptor was suddenly and deliberately attacked by a flurry of snowballs by, I think it was Flopsybunny, but I was blinded by the snow and could not make a positive identification.

Raptor was at peace with everyone and was looking forward to the maintenance of peace on the LSF.

The attack on Raptor has caused severe damage to his carefully manicured claws and feathers, not to mention a sever chill to certain and very personal scaly parts.

Raptor is aware that attacks have also been launched against others. Flopsy (or a fiendishly clever impostor) has therefore undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the volumes of the LSF. The facts of today speak for themselves.

Raptor has formed an opinion and well understands the implications to the very life and safety of grazing at the LSF.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 19:06
Tut tut flops!! What have I told you about throwing things *shakes head*

Sorry Rap, she is out of control!

*offers teeny towel for your scaly bits*

edb
Male Author

Spain
#10 | Posted: 3 Dec 2010 19:09
If this has indeed happened, Caroline Fitzroy has intimated that that the RDSC is more than happy to deal with the miscreant free of charge. They will also receive a monogrammed pair of panties as an early Christmas present, so who's owning up!

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Dejo, FlorianP, kanestrokes, lowendtheory, PGreenham, Spankking, umbongo, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9