LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Could my niece and nephew be spankO's

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 00:35
My niece Carol turned 21 on the day before Thanksgiving. We were at their home on Thanksgiving day and her brother Jeff, who's 18 years old asked Carol openly "Is your bottom still sore?" "Just a little," she answered. I tried to not look too surprised as I asked "What happened." Jeff answered "We were at a party last night and she got her birthday spanks," "We all took turns giving her 21 spanks and one for good luck." Jeff said. "Were they hard spanks?" I asked. Yes, very hard Carol said. My butt was burning for an hour, but it's all good now.

Could Carol and Jeff be SpankO's or just young people having fun?

Caleb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 00:43
They were much too matter of fact about it for it to be a fetish thing with them. Most people that age would never devulge something they thought of as a personal "kink" to an adult audience. My answer would be no but in the next eight to ten years they could easily become "spankos" given the easiness they have with it.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 00:48
spankdaddy:
Could Carol and Jeff be SpankO's or just young people having fun?

Are those two things mutually exclusive?

Guy

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 05:48
Yup. If not fully now; soon.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 12:54
A lot of young people seem to have a sort of morbid fascination with spanking, probably because they haven't had much experience of it growing up. There are dozens of videos on Youtube and the like of kids playing spanking games, but I doubt most of them are true spankos.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 15:27
Sometimes we try too hard to classify, when in reality there is a continuum not only the degree of interest, but also in the nature of the interest. It's easy to say that people on one end of the spectrum ARE spankos, while those on the other end ARE NOT, but in the middle it gets muddied. People who are more open to trying - and enjoying - a variety of things (like many younger people) are likely to fall in that middle. And why can't spanking be 'fun' even for someone not totally committed to it? We older people are more likely to be concerned about whether we (or other people we know) 'are' or 'are not' spankos.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 03:28
njrick:
And why can't spanking be 'fun' even for someone not totally committed to it?

Rick,
I'm a Dom. I ALWAYS enjoy spankings! After all, I'm the one giving them. Why shouldn't I have 'Fun'.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 03:43
twisted8:
I'm a Dom. I ALWAYS enjoy spankings! After all, I'm the one giving them. Why shouldn't I have 'Fun'.

Of COURSE you are having fun. And there are bottoms who have fun receiving too, no matter how much they protest. But I'm talking about people who are just dabbling - it can be a fun thing for them as well. People aren't necessarily totally vanilla, or totally not. There's a whole range of flavors.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:41
I agree with Njrick on the range of flavors. I know two people who have to have spanking as part of their foreplay or they don't enjoy sex, but the rest of the folks I know who are spankO's can enjoy sex without spanking. Spanking to most is a super turn on but it isn't must have situation. Back to my niece and nephew, I'm thinking that since I don't know who brought up the birthday spanking idea at the party they attended it's difficult to decide if they are full blooded spankO's. If one of them started the conversation that opened up the idea of the birthday spanking I would be pretty certain that that person is a spankO. I wish I had more information to go on, but I don't. I don't know how I can ask for more information without arousing their suspicion that I am a spankO. Thank you everyone for your informative replies.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Jul 2014 03:59
Well, pardon the language, ask her if you can get your licks in.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 8
andreas1981, anpedant, bearbottom0228, cvsasho, hundjager, jimisim, phillipuk, rindom, Schoyce1, spanko231, TheRealMrT, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9