LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

My first spanking in 45 years!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Nov 2010 05:12
Good news, everybody! This is so wonderful that I *just* have to share it with you. Last evening (it is now Saturday morning, November 27th) I received my first *real* spanking in roughly 45 years! Yes, the real thing! I received my first and, up until yesterday, only spanking in my life when I was about 8 years old. That time it was my best friend´s father who got angry with me and spanked me, without asking my parents (who were not nearby) for permission (my own parents never spanked me, they were Swedish and "modern", you see). Well, yesterday my bottom was reacquainted with the "heavy hand"!

My teacher, and about 12 of my fellow students, at the job training program which I am attending were having a party. We were sitting in the living room of my teacher´s (his name is Tomas) apartment. Tomas and Susanne (whom I have no relationship with, she is just a fellow student) were sitting on the sofa. I and all the others had been drinking quite a lot. so we were all quite tipsy. And also, it turned out, *I* was a little bit courageous that evening.

Now, the thing is, my teacher and all my fellow students know about the fact that I am a "deep" spanko. I have spent much of the time at the coffee and lunch breaks at the school, regaling my two teachers (the other teacher´s name is Esa, but he was not at the party, for some reason) and my fellow students with stories about my spanking fantasies, about the most recent additions to my library of spanking related books, about how I think that kids today need more spanking (juvenile delinquency is sky-high in Sweden nowadays - my own wife is afraid to go outside alone after dark) and so forth. I must have cracked *many*, many dozens of jokes involving spanking and cp for the benefit of my fellow students and the teachers over the course of the last three months (I began attending this job training program in late August). Well, so my point is this. That everyone at the party knew that I was "that crazy spanking fiend from Stockholm" (I had also told my colleagues about the fact that I am a recovered psychotic, so they think that I am a little bit crazy also, in addition to being a spanko!).

Well, what happened at the party? I am sure that you have guessed by now! I had been drinking heavily. I cracked a joke that was in bad taste (don´t ask me what the joke was, since I had been drinking I don´t remember any fine details like that). Tomas and Susanne got angry with me because of the inappropriate joke. And they began trying to pull me over their laps (they were sitting side by side on the sofa, I was sitting on a chair immediately to the left of the sofa)!

At first I resisted, due to my instincts. But then I had an idea. Since I had a reputation for being such a "crazy spanko", wouldn´t it be a good idea to "act in character" - to practice the virtue of integrity, so to speak? So I went along with what was happening. I wound up with my bottom facing upwards on Susanne´s lap (she was sitting to the left of Tomas), and with my head on Tomas´ lap. And then, of course, Susanne began spanking me with her right hand! The room erupted in laughter! And Susanne spanked me with enthusiasm! My steady stream of jokes about spanking, which she had been hearing seemingly without end for three months running, had begun to bug her. I had gotten on her nerves, so to speak, by dwelling on that subject, spanking, so much for so long.

So she exacted a cruel revenge on me, now that she had the chance. She spanked me really hard! It hurt! I put my right hand behind me to protect me, but that did not help. The spanking still hurt! I tried to get up - but Tomas held me down resolutely - and he was a strong man. He must have thought that I really deserved this! The chickens were coming home to roost at long last! Well, after about a minute of hard spanking I was permitted to get up.

And it *had* been a lot of fun, despite the fact that it had hurt! I suppose that my well-deserved spanking was the high point of that party. The spanking occurred at around 6:00 PM. I did not get home from the party until midnight. So my bottom had stopped stinging by then, and I had no trouble at all getting some much needed sleep. But right now I am feeling a tad of a hangover. I rarely drink much - but. hey, this was supposed to be a party! I wonder if the whole thing would have been even *more* fun if Susanne had worked up the temerity to pull my pants down and do that spanking thing bare-bottom?!!! Ouch!

Caleb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 27 Nov 2010 08:07
I am happy for you since this is what you have fantasized about and dreamt about and lived for. I don't really get the "spanko" mentality thing but we are all different and enjoy (if that is the right word) different things.

When faced with an oak paddle, a school cane, a rattan cane or even the lowly hairbrush or wooden spoon I break out in a sweat and tears form in my eyes. Come at me with a bathbrush and I disovle into a blubbering idiot.

Don't get me wrong, spanking helps to ground me and keep me sane and happy but they are not a fun thing for me or take me to my happy place.

Now, next time I hope you are sober, lol. so you can get the full benefit from it and for you, I hope it is on your nakey tush.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Nov 2010 16:30
Well, Caleb, please don´t take me as meaning that I was drunk to the degree of being almost-unconcious. I was not *that* drunk! My point was just that I had drunk enough to make me more "courageous" (or rash?) than I am when I usually am when I am *completely* sober.

But at any rate, it was a fun party. And I suspect that when I turn up at the job training program on Monday morning, everybody and his brother who are there are going to tease me about that well-deserved, and for a long time yearned-for, spanking! I almost shudder when I think about all the smart-ass comments I will hear at the first, morning coffee break on Monday morning!

As I said, just about everybody there, roughly 12 people, must have thought that my spanking was the high point of the party. And I tremble when I think that maybe on Monday, those 12 people are going to spread the word among the roughly 100 other students at the job training school (many of who are women!), and maybe a lot of those other students will laugh at me, at least behind my back! Well, I am not easily embarassed, so it does not really matter. I have "thick skin", as you say in the English language. Except that my skin "back there" did not seem to be so thick and protective last night!

By the way - I have not volunteered any information about that spanking to my wife, Thi. If it occurs to her to as me - "Henrik, did you by any chance get any *spankings* at that party last Friday?" - I will, of course, tell her the truth. I will not lie to my own wife.

But it will probably never occur to her to ask me a question like that - so "way out of left field" as you say in the Swedish language (you see, I remember quite a lot of English from my childhood in America, despite the fact that I have been living in Sweden for 40 years now). And, also, my wife probably has no interest whatsoever in whatever spankings I get, since she is strictly a vanilla - at least as long as no sex with other women is involved.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
DarJack, dougmorton, hunter, jogreenknickers, PGreenham, skirtspankger, talllus
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9