Encouraging domestic abuse.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 04:27
victoriassweet:
Look at all of the so called "dom/masters" that proliferate on alternate dating websites like alt.com - majority of these whackjobs are pitiful local yokels who fancy themselves as being able to summon up their own personal "sex slave" - a willing and nubile submissive woman who will perform non-stop sexual favors on them for free. Where do you think they get the idea in the first place?

You mean I'm wasting my time there? Geesh - and I was SURE that was one place a pitiful yokel had a chance. Dang!

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 10:54
My other obsession, football attracts its fair share of pitiful yokels too! Not much you can do about it I suppose. The whole area of dominance and submission is a wide one, from those who like the eroticism of a mild spanking to those whose fetish is whips and chains. If you are intent on dating someone, possibly the more violent the fantasist the more careful you should be! From a womans perspective the whole scenario of meeting someone you don't know and acting out a fantasy is dangerous! Who can you trust? Dating websites are certainly not my cup of tea as I don't want to meet anyone, thank you. All I want to do is read some good spanking literature! I can't think that the stories on this site would fuel anyones violent fantasies and actually lead to them acting out those fantasies in real life. If I thought that I certainly wouldn't write anymore.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#13 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 11:28
Now I'm having second thoughts, Blimp, Football? I just don't know what to say.

Erotic spanking literature has been around for centuries and it's mostly those who abuse others who cite this as a defense of their actions. I recently watched 'Clockwork Orange' a film banned for years by Kubrick but now on release. At the time of it's initial release there were fears of 'copycat' violence, which did occur but was limited to those who were predisposed to violence and also possessed limited imagination.
Didn't make me want to drive down the middle of the road forcing others to crash, not yet any way. Still time.

A greater risk, as Blimp mentions, is the nature of the internet itself. A place where you can advertise for a person to be a willing 'victim' of cannibalism and have a number of offers.
Alas, none of them football supporters or very tasty.

blimp
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 14:58
Man Untd supporters should taste okay! They apparently exist on a diet of prawn sandwiches!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#15 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 15:04
blimp

Oh you are SO staying in NC for a month when Febs sees this

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 16:58
blimp
They may look a bit like prawns but they in fact, chips.
Easy mistake to make.

blimp
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 18:13
Oh you mean chip butties!! Now you are talking. I have a certain weakness myself for chip butties and a helping of mushy peas! I shall say no more though! PinkAngel thinks I have said too much already on football and dietary matters best change the subject to something less controversial.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 18:34
blimp:
chip butties

I had to Google that one. A sandwich made with bread and french fries? <shudder> That dish is honestly new to me.

The <shudder> is not for the taste, but for the dietary qualities. That would be nothing but pure refined carbohydrates served with a side of...carbs. I believe that cannibalism might lead to a healthier diet compared to the likes of chip butties, especially if one selects nice lean cuts.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#19 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 18:49
Guy:
The is not for the taste, but for the dietary qualities. That would be nothing but pure refined carbohydrates served with a side of...carbs.

You can always add some tomato sauce to it though!

Chip butties rock, as do fish-finger butties...

Caleb
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 25 Nov 2010 19:40
Domestic abuse is usually done by men and women, yes gals, women are guillty of DA also, who feel inadequte and small. I can't see someone who bullies reading spank stories where he or she finds out that there is trust, love, respect, and wonder on both sides of the cane, paddle, hairbrush, etc.

An abuser uses his or her fists, feet and more dangerous weapons than a kitchen wooden spoon.
An abuser separates his or her victim from family, friends and the world at large. They like to keep their victims close to hand and hidden away.
An abuser looks for reasons to abuse. He or she finds one tiny thing and blows it up into a big thing and then the fists, feet, spit and belittling begins.
An abuser always says "sorry".

Loving discipline is done calmly and with care to the person being punished.
There is always a hug or some type of comfort given after the punishment to show that things are back to normal and all is forgiven. The punishment is never more than needed.

I would not worry about people who are out for blood and humiliation reading these stories and feeling vindicated. If anything it would make them feel small and worthless, which in my opinion for whatever it's worth they are.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
bookkeeper, Hilip, sammyb2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9