LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The worst nightmare?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 03:43
Yesterday I was eating lunch with my fellow students at the job training program which I am in right now. One of the other students, Susanne, had worked as a warder in a mental hospital. She told us about some of the problems which her patients had suffered from. One of those problems was Asperger´s Syndrome. One of the other students who was eating lunch with us told us about some of the things which he knew about Asperger´s Syndrome.

One of the things he told us was that people with Asperger´s Syndrome will typically display a monotonous, repetitive behavior. If you ask your spouse to iron your shirt, and he or she suffers from Asperger´s Syndrome, then he or she might very well spend the following several *hours* drawing the iron back and forth over that shirt. And that gave me an idea.

Wouldn´t this be the ultimate nightmare? You are a spanko, and so is your spouse. But your spouse also suffers from Asperger´s Syndrome. So whenever you go over your spouse´s knee, and he or she starts spanking - once he or she has got started, he or she will *never* stop! Isn´t *that* a nightmare? Your bottom will be toast! And that is an understatement.

Well, maybe some people would think that having that kind of a spouse would *not* be a nightmare - but that it would instead be heaven. But I am not one of those people. Because I am not into heavy masochism!

By the way. I hope that this joke of mine is not in bad taste. I hesitated to post it - because it is not politically correct, nor ethical, to crack jokes about people with handicaps. But I decided to post it anyway, since this joke is not directed *at* those unfortunate individuals who are afflicted with Asperger´s Syndrome. The focus of this joke is on the spanking thing.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 03:50
Still another nightmare just occurred to me.

In the Swedish language, we have a special term for giving a man a "blow job". It is called to - "suga av". "Suga av", translated literally, means "to suck off". Well, what if you are a man, and you are married to a woman who suffers from Asperger´s Syndrome? And one fine evening you are in the mood for a blow job? And you are Swedish? So you ask your dear wife to - "suck you off"? And she willingly complies? And she *never* stops?

Will it turn out that your "thing" is *literally* sucked off?

"Oops! Where did it go? Honey, I can´t find it! Well, at least now I am not going to have to worry about the risk of causing you an unwanted pregnancy, sugar!"

dlw
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 19:23
I do understand humor, and I am not offended by it, but you have been misinformed about people with Asperger's Syndrome. Although they do require routine and display repetative behavior, it is not at all as you have described. Now if you want someone that will be an expert on spanking and who will spank you the same time every night, using the same method and same number of strokes, then an Aspie can do that for you. They happen to be extremely intelligent and thrive for knowledge. They are lacking in social skills. Most do not understand facial expressions or humor unless they are taught. Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 02:02
Well, dlw. I guess that this schoolmate of mine was the "know-it-all amateur" type of "expert". He had a background as a factory worker (for we are in an industrial job training program together). He was definitely not a professional psychologist, so he was not a *genuine* expert on psychological problems. I guess that he was just shooting his mouth off.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 02:13
You know, dlw, that is interesting, the information that people with Asperger´s Syndrome do not in fact engage in such *extremely* repetitive behavior. Because I have on several occassion been told that maybe *I myself* suffer from Asperger´s Syndrome. And I do not engage in repetitive behavior (aside from cracking stupid jokes all the time!). I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when I was a teenager (I am now fully recovered). But people who meet me often say that I do not seem to have "lost it" enough for it to be possible that I really am an ex-psychotic. People think that I am too intelligent, and function too normally, for it to be possible that I was suffered from a severe psychosis. Therefore the hypothesize that maybe I "merely" suffered from Asperger´s Syndrome or autism or ADHD or something like that. Well, I do not grant all that much significance to these acquaintances´s speculations. Because they are just *amateurs* who think that they know a lot about psychology. "Arm-chair" psychologists", so to speak.

It is a common phenomenon in our culture, that people who have no training in the science of psychology, and whose knowledge is restricted to popular and faddish books on psychology, go around offering allegedly sophisticated explanations for all sorts of phenomena in the world around them in terms of psychological factors. For example, lots of people speculate about Hitler´s actions having been caused by the allegedly brutal (physically) way that he was brought up by his father, and by the lack of love which allegedly characterized his childhood. They do not have any inkling of the fact that Hitler was a product of German *philosophy* (especially of the influence of Immanuel Kant). So many people today, unfortunately, look to Freud for explanations, instead of looking to Ayn Rand. I say that philosophy plays a far more important role in the course of events in our world than psychology does.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 10:43
There are varying degrees of Asperger Syndrome. Some are more complex than others. My sister in law is a part of this wide group and she has learnt that it is not a disability or a defect. Her intelligence is high enough to get her into Mensa but her people skills are atrocious.

Asperger's do not socialize well and tend to have one or two friends at a time. They are highly intelligent people who's quest for knowledge is insatiable. They can see the "patterns" that average people miss and look at even the most common place things in different ways.

You would not be spanked forever nor would a blow job go on and on and on. That would be more OCD.

I do have to say that most lay people don't know what they are talking about when it comes to syndromes and mental health or lack of issues but they make for good reading. OCD is overused now and it is not that common either. Borderline personality seems to have taken a front seat lately too.

My fantasy would be to have my Top realise that I need the spanking for the grounding as much as the naughtiness and spank accordingly.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
Calibos, david557, MikeBoyce, skirtspankger, sub25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9