LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Liberation of elliej

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 23:59
WholeGerm bread might be a cure for the spots?. FGS don't drop the knife on anything in the way, including a bossy rabbit's tail.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 08:56
Twinklybum:
FGS don't drop the knife on anything in the way, including a bossy rabbit's tail.

Heaven forbid!!!!!!!!!!! Our flopsy will never go to Mrs. McGregor's pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do wish I was next door to the picture of the cute girl with canning welts and not under that old fat guys darted ass.

And that's 80 proof Cyrstal thick Ed.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#13 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 09:37
twisted8:
But I do wish I was next door to the picture of the cute girl with canning welts and not under that old fat guys darted ass.

Your wish is my command Never let it be said I am not nice on at least one day of the week

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 10:00
PinkAngel:
Your wish is my command

I like that. And so much better than that old stinky fat dude! And I WILL keep that 'wish is my command' stuff in my hip pocket for further enjoyment....................ahhhhh I mean .................use.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#15 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 10:12
You have to get the right day of the week though... I am evil and mean and grumpy for 6 out of 7

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 10:27
PinkAngel:
I am evil and mean and grumpy for 6 out of 7

Never fear my dear. I enjoy challenging bottoms and know just what to do!

blimp
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 11:05
twisted8:

What do you mean old fat guys darted arse? That is William George Bunter otherwise known as the fat owl of Greyfriars School! I think Miss Thrashbottom will be insisting you visit specsavers at the earliest opportunity!?

PinkAngel

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 11:39
twisted8:
Never fear my dear. I enjoy challenging bottoms and know just what to do!

Hang on a min, how do you know I am not some scary Domme type

Ok I'm not but I could be...

BTW I'm sure I just heard Miss Thrashbottom calling your name

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 11:55
PinkAngel:
BTW I'm sure I just heard Miss Thrashbottom calling your name

I heard her too! She's on the warpath in her 5 inch spiky heels and black leather corset, swishing a very whippy cane

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 12:52
OK. Let me start with Mr. blimp as he has exposed my ignorance in this area. Here's what I found out in the last couple of minutes and I will use the Wiki text to save time.

Origins

Charles Hamilton invented the character for an unpublished story in the late 1890s. He claimed Bunter was derived from three persons: a corpulent editor, a short-sighted relative, and another relative who was perpetually trying to raise a loan on the strength of the anticipated arrival of a cheque. The name Bunter was in common use at the time, due to the popularity of a patent medicine known as Bunter's Nervine Tonic. It also meant a low vulgar woman. The name Bill Bunter was used by Hamilton for a story in The Gem only months before the launch of The Magnet. There was a previous character called Billy Bunter, created by H Philpott Wright, who appeared in a series of stories in The Vanguard Library from 1907, but whose character bore no resemblance to his more famous namesake (Cadogan 1988:53–55).

blimp. There is lots more but thanks for turning me on to this little factoid. This is not something I would naturally run into on my side of the pond and now that I know I thank you. It is always fun to stumble across another example of just how far back our shared vice goes. And how educational the LSF is for so many of us.

Now on to the issue of Miss Thrashbottom. Well I guess I better duck into a phone booth to remove my street clothes and step out in my 1899 lace up knee high riding boots; covering full leather 501 style jeans; topped by my prized hand woven 1/4" chain mail vest; with my 6" spiked leather gauntlets as well. I have my authentic, never out of its original rapping till I got it as a birthday gift, 1928 razor strop. I will only say this: it is formidable. I'm tempted to also bring my repo N.Z. dog quirt; 1 & 1/2 ft worth of handle holding three ft. of cow leather whip with a 3 inch two bladed elk hide tip. I saw one the first time on an old Nu West vid welded by none other than Ed Lee himself and they make GREAT long range weapons!

Still for all that. Miss Thrashbottom IS known as the planets most vicious & notorious spanker and I would be cautious. But the essence of being a Dom is to always step up to the challenge. Smile!

But even if vanquished I will be forever grateful to dear Pink Angel for moving that stinky old fat butted man off my head and giving me that sweetly welted girls butt to look at as I use my bread knife to make myself beautiful. Thanks again Pink Angel! Grin!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
CarolinaPaddler, daveyboy, peakpil1, Pesterfield
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9