library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Word On Story Synopsis

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 19:30
I am impressed by the skills of those who provide a synopsis of our stories in one or two sentences. I'm sure it isn't always easy to accomplish. Good work, guys. Ya done good.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 21:09
Thank you. Your appreciation is appreciated!

runcy
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 23:07
Yes, a big thanks to all the Mods.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2010 23:35
Many thanks Raptor and Runcy. But it isn't just the mods, there is a whole team of people behind the scenes who help out with the indexing and story validations. Free crates of virtual whisky for all! And a big thank you to everyone involved

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 01:44
flopsybunny:
Free crates of virtual whisky for all! And a big thank you to everyone involved

Yep, what Flopsy said.

This library must take an amazing number of person-hours to maintain. It's an amazing project, and I remain thankful to all involved. And yes, let's not forget the nameless folks slaving behind the scenes.

I don't have any proof, but the SL is probably the greatest collection of spanking literature the world has ever seen. (If not, it will be soon)

Guy

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 01:51
Guy:
And yes, let's not forget the nameless folks slaving behind the scenes.

Actually, they should be all named .. if you click About from the main menu and then Staff and scroll down to the bottom of the page. ...

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 Nov 2010 02:08
It is wonderful, and fortunate for us spankos, that there are a number of individuals who are willing to put in many hours of unpaid work in order to create this site, The Kilahara Spanking Library. We spankos really do not deserve this generosity. Kudos to the people who make this enormous library of entertaining spanking stories possible! Including, but including not only, the authors.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
john4, michael57, spanksandsuch, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9