LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is This Spanking Thing Hereditary?

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 20:11
When the wind howled out of the Arctic and swept the snow across the Canadian prairies, Grandpa Raptor would get up every two hours throughout the night to feed dried buffalo chips into the pot bellied stove.

Once the fire was blazing Grandpa Raptor would pull his shivering young bride from beneath the layers of calico quilts, put her across his knee and spank her bare bottom until it glowed, an act that restored circulation to Grandma Raptor's lower extremities and probably prevented a severely frostbitten backside.

While all this spanking literally saved Grandma Raptor's ass, was Grandpa Raptor's act of kindness instrumental in passing the spanking gene down to countless generations of Raptors?

I have a feeling the answer is yes, but I have no reason to believe this other than my own perceptions.

Rap

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 20:30
My answer is also "yes". My evidence is anecdotal and unscientific like yours, but I've seen enough of it to convince me that the trait is genetic.

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 22:28
I would be very surprised if it was! Big noses might run in families though!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 23:08
Of course spanking is hereditary - you get them from your parents.

Goodgulf
(who couldn't resist making a bad pun)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 23:22
Raptor is very lucky to be so in touch with his previous generations. It's different for us humans. I have absolutely no way of knowing if the spanking kink runs in my family. My family is not aware of my "kink". If anyone else in the family has it, they probably hide it too.

One big thing that's supposed to give us humans an evolutionary advantage is our ability to share knowledge across generations. Now I discover that Raptors have us beat. It's over for us!

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Nov 2010 23:51
I know of a number of spankos, including me, who have other spankos in their family. The problem, of course, is that where they are siblings, they share a good deal of the same environmental influences and where they are parents, they provide a good deal of the environmental influence.

And now if you will excuse me, I wish to twist myself into a mental pretzel (with apologies to Twisted 8) over the question of whether it is nature or nurture which dictates that the overwhelming majority of topnotch chess players are male.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Nov 2010 00:08
Evoke his name; poof, he appears. If you don't mind. I think I'll stand well aside as the lighting bolts begin to descend. Grin!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#8 | Posted: 17 Nov 2010 01:08
There's a learned doctor of genetics on BL board that will dispute the 'gene' theory and tell you that genes do not work that way.

Even so, I'm convinced that spanking is something probably born with all spankos and triggered very early in our lives. I was never spanked as a child (and neither later), and to my knowledge never saw a spanking as a child, but from very tender age, I was interested in the subject, until when I was nine an incident transformed me in a fully converted spanko to this day and I'll probably die before my interest will die.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 Nov 2010 02:53
I don't know if there is a specific spanking gene, but I have to think that if this inclination was the result of environmental factors there would be obvious common denominators in our backgrounds and there aren't. Race, socioeconomic status, religion, gender, culture, and geography don't seem to be factors. Some spankos were spanked as children, but many never were. I think it is possible for someone to develop a taste for erotic spanking after being exposed to the idea by another, but I believe that true spankos are simply born that way. Personally, I was aware of the interest on some level for as long as I can remember.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Nov 2010 03:19
I would be concede the possibility of an inherited tendency towards dominance or submission, but spanking seems to me very unlikely. Contra ChardT above, the interest in spanking seems heavily concentrated in western European cultures and their offshoots, and among them Anglo-American appears to have the highest concentration, remember the term le vice anglais. The Japanese, for instance judging by their magazines, have an intense interest in bondage but very little in spanking. I would also note, that the spanking parties I have attended seem heavily weighted towards Jewish participants with a strong admixture of Catholics. We are sponsoring an affirmative action program for Protestants.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
drkeate, Frattonchris, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9