The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A word about collaborations.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
DJB
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 18:35
Hi Rollin

sorry Rollin - wasn't asking for help - that would be way too complicated - I meant was there any interest in the next part if we were to continue? Which I would guess would depend how it turns out.

Sorry for the confusion.

DJ

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 19:22
I'm not really the one to ask but it is an intriguing story line, I'm just a bit confused as to where it is going. I very definitely know what I'd do if I were writing it, but I don't know what you two have in mind. However I will say that if you write it, I will read it. Here's what I like: the idea of parallel worlds and a female heroine who is trapped and trying to get back. But I am confused about the Merlin/Rowan relationship. Is he helping her? Does he want her permanently? What does she want?

Graham Masterson wrote a book called The Doorkeepers about a parallel universe that had agents who kidnapped people from 20th century London. I thought that basic plot had real possibilities.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 7
azotainas, bit123, jimmy23473, katee, kenjperr, LPL51681, magegod989, manhattan, mobblers, parboldpilot, preston27, ProBandit, solbond
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9