LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spank!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Oct 2010 02:19
I wonder if anyone here is acquainted with the erotic book "Spank!", by Eric Wilkins? The background to this juicy book is that Eric Wilkins was for many years a professional photographer. And he made a living shooting spanking scenes for spanking related erotic magazines. The thing is that *after* many of the sessions, when all the photos the spanking magazine wanted had been taken, the spanking models oftentimes would feel like continuing to "fool around". And then, Eric Wilkins turned out to be alert and smart. He would continue to take photos. And *he* became the legal owner of these "bonus photos". A few years ago, he decided to publish a collection of these photos of his in book form. The result is the afore-mentioned book "Spank!".

This book is chock full of beautiful women getting spanked, and f-d, by their spanko boyfriends or husbands -and in a few cases it is a beautiful woman being spanked by another beautiful woman. These are *really* good close-up photos of spankings, and the sex that often accompanies them. Remember, Eric Wilkins is a professional photographer, the photos were shot in a studio, where things like the lighting and the quality of the camera used were optimal - and nevertheless the spankings were spontaneous, since the models were just fooling around because they felt like it.

So the end result is some *great* spanking erotica. A word of warning - this book is full of close-up views of both male and female genitals in addition to spankings. But if you are an adult, and you like that kind of stuff, then so much the better!

So I highly recommend this book. I bought it myself about four years ago, but it may very well still be available at Amazon. Check it out!

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#2 | Posted: 28 Oct 2010 16:11
just looked it up in amazon.de
Haven, they take EUR 86,95 up to EUR 129,- for the used books. Funny is, for the one new they have, they want also EUR 86,95.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Oct 2010 02:20
Erwin

Well, maybe your observation goes a long way to explaining why Amazon is such a highly profitabable business firm!

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 29 Oct 2010 08:10
galt54:
Well, maybe your observation goes a long way to explaining why Amazon is such a highly profitabable business firm!

I'm highly amused about my findings, because I think it's a funny business model to sell a new book cheaper than most of the used at the same place.

But, thanks to you, I know now at least one thing which I wish to have under the Christmas tree.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:18
Glad to be of help to a fellow spanko, Erwin! Merry Christmas, and may your favorite spankeesĀ“ spanked bottoms be pink! Ho, ho, ho!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 14:14
Astonishing that 'Spank!' is now so valuable. I bought my copy 6 or 7 years ago from the Erotic Book Society; it was on discount, and cost me (if I remember rightly) all of Ā£8.95. Still, don't think I'll be selling it just yet.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 19:59
Hey, PhilK! I am definitely *not* selling *my* copy of Spank! I pluck it off the bookshelf every now and then and enjoy a few moments of erotic contemplation. The book will remain valuable for a long time in my eyes.

laradog
Female Member

England
#8 | Posted: 2 Nov 2010 17:19
I bought the Limited Edition copy about three years ago. It has been used for reference many times !!!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Filbert74, jimisim, mobblers, Mslonelyhearts, proudrc09, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9