library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Flea Market Razor Storp

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Oct 2010 15:49
My wife and I like to browse flea markets when the weather is nice and this past Saturday it was beautiful. I got lucky and found a really old but in excellent condition razor strop. What I didn't expect was the lady who was selling it commented as I was paying her the $5.00 for it, "I bet someone is going to get a spanking." I didn't say a word, but I did smile and gave her a wink. Now I need to find a willing bottom to try it out. My wife is not a spankO.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Oct 2010 20:44
And I purchased a couple of real rattan canes from Adam and Gilliams via the net a few years ago! I did not have any woman at the time, so the canes went unused. Now I am married, but my wife, Thi, is a vanilla - so the canes are *still* unused! They are standing in a corner in my storeroom and they are no longer even straight! What a waste of money! And what a waste of that gorgeous bottom which my wife has!

But my wife was in a bad marriage before she met me. Her former husband, Omar, beat Thi whenever he was drunk, which was almost every day. So my wife has such a strong aversion to anything which smacks of violence towards women, that I dare not try to persuade her to play spanking or cp games with me. I do not want to risk that she will get emotionally upset if I try to push her in the direction of letting me smack her bottom. Not after what she has been through.

I am content to just have gentle sex with Thi. That is enough. I can satisfy my spanking fetish with books and spanking related sites on the Internet, such as this Spanking Library. I hang out here a lot, as you people probably have noticed by now. You can also read my posts on World Spanking Forum ( www.worldspankingforum.com ). I use the tag "galt54" on that site also. I post really frequently on that discussion site for spankos, even more than I post here.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 Oct 2010 01:52
I have a plethora of house hold items that could otherwise have a double use. IE; many wooden kitchen utensils, hair brushes, even have rulers and wooden back scratchers but here they will only ever be kitchen utensils, hair brushes, rulers, and back scratchers. lol. Kudos to all of us, for being under control and respecting our partners limits.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 22 Oct 2010 20:53
Speaking of implements with "double uses" (in flowerchild´s post above) I guess that the most versatile implement in my household is my trusty old *hand*. I can both squeeze my wife´s bottom with it - and if only Thi were not a vanilla I could also spank her bottom with it!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 23 Oct 2010 12:31
I found one of my favourite spanking implements on a stall in the flea-market in Vienna: an Austrian Army belt of beautiful dark brown leather, brand-new. (Fell off the back of an army truck, no doubt....) The stall-holder, a stockily-built middle-aged woman with a strong Viennese accent, was asking 20 Euro for it. I tried to bargain her down, but wasn't getting very far.

"Are you planning on wearing it?" she asked, with a sarcastic inflection that implied 'You don't look much like a soldier'.

I grinned and replied in my best German, "No - it's for my girlfriend's bottom."

The woman roared with laughter and knocked 8 Euro off the price. As I walked away with my purchase I could hear her still laughing and telling her fellow stall-holders. "These Englishmen have the right idea!"

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 04:00
I wish that my wife, Thi, had the same attitude towards that woman, who apparently also was Vietnamese!

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 26 Oct 2010 17:32
In 2004 I was on a bicycle journey through southern Sweden. On my way back I had to stay a weekend in a small town, because I had booked the ferry for Monday. And there was a big flea market. My eye fell on a nearly 40 cm long narrow shoehorn made from wood. I bought it even I knew that there may be not enough place in my panniers.

When I came back to the hostel one of the girls (student who could speak German and had talked with me a lot to better her command of it) who cared there for the guests, took a very ironic look on that thing and asked "on which bottom you will try it?"

Oops, oops! "on yours. this naughty question earned it".
I had a spanking nice weekend with a very sweet spankee.
Till she got married last year there was always a spanking weekend included each time I came to Sweden. Don't know what her boyfriend/fiancé/husband thought about that thing residing in a vase near her bed.
Thank you Kirsten.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 02:26
galt54:
I wish that my wife, Thi, had the same attitude towards that woman, who apparently also was Vietnamese!

Ahhhh, "Viennese" would mean Austrian (from the capital city), although the spelling is somewhat similar to "Vietnamese."

However, you're still one up on me since your English is immeasurably better than my Swedish (as I don't know any).

I did really enjoy the history book VIENNA 1814--and I know about having a vanilla wife too, although my marital spanking issues are with preoccupation and distraction... --C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Oct 2010 21:00
Sorry, CrimsonKidCK - my eyes *really* glossed over when I missed the fact that wrote "Viennese", not "Vietnamese". How could I be so blind?

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
alfent, druidicone, fvsoler, insonia, kanestrokes, molvo1, njrick, Pembridge06, Shadowdancer, spankeddad
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9