The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Roles

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 22 Oct 2010 21:06
Do any of you know the distinciton between the two related concepts shrew and bitch? I think that I do. Here is my explanation.

My wife, Thi, she is *really* a shrew. But she is by no means a bitch. A bitch is a woman who gets angry at her husband all the time with the intent to hurt him in some way. My wife is not like that. But a shrew, that is in my book a woman who gets angry with her husband all the time merely because she has a temper, because she has a very "short fuse", but *without* the intent to hurt him. So a shrew gets angry a lot, but without any real malice. But a bitch gets angry all the time *and* is malicious. Of course, it would be far worse to be married to a bitch than to be married to a shrew.

I do not mind being married to a shrew. Thi is really kind to me, except when she is angry. She cooks good, healthy food for me every day. She works conscientiously. She tries to make me happy whenever we have time for a romp in bed. And so forth. But she castigates me verbally whenever she loses her temper.

It is a fortunate thing that my wife Thi is a vanilla. If she had been a domme, my butt would be sore all the time! And since I am not a sub/bottom/masochist I would not be so happy about that!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
aaron2, canth256, davenhall, faygrim, Kia, Kooboostroke, Pembridge06, samslipper, SNM, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9