library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking in India

chandra
Female Member

India
#1 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 06:40
Spanking i.e the process of punishing by striking the buttocks of a child by open palm or a flat implement like hairbrush or scale is not prevelent in India.from where I come from. Children are usually
desciplined by slapping the face or some other part of the anatomy.but not the posterior in particular.The British vice of spanking or punishment on the bottom by cane came after Brtishers started ruling India. C.P in any form is now banned by Law.but in some schools,especially established by Christin missionaries,"six of the best" is still being practised.At home ,children are brought up strictly and are often beaten up by parents. But such beatings are not done methodically,say o.t.k or asking them to bend over or touch the toes etc.as is the practise in the West. Although the ancient Hindu text Kamasutra does advocate mild slapping or striking the female buttocks during coiitus.there is no recorded evidence of the role of spanking in sexual stimulation. Our readers may enlighten me more on the subject.Is C.P common iin other non English speaking countries also?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 10:48
How interesting! Years ago in the now defunct British spanking magazine "Janus", an Indian male reader posted discussing Indian love of female bottoms. He said many Indian films featured beautiful female cops in tight khaki shorts and that unaccountably they were often seen bending over! I think his examples were mostly about the suggestiveness of situations and spanking possibilities rather than actual spanking. My "Parslow in India" story is pure fantasy and I've never been to India though I know plenty of people of Indian origin.

Yes, spanking is well-established in many European countries. Spain, Italy and Germany have lively internet spanking scenes. Spanking as a sexual activity has a long tradition in France and much of the Spanking art available in Britain in the late 19th and early 20th centuries was French. Spanking interest groups on the photo site Flickr attract many German and quite a lot of Latin American enthusiasts. The Czechs have a long reputation for spanking and it seems to be established in Russia too. In Asia the hotspot seems to be Japan. Sub-Saharan African countries have a reputation for the love of bottoms, but I think spanking is seen mostly as discipline for children or wives and not as an aspect of sexual enjoyment.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 17:00
My wife Thi is an immigrant to Sweden from Vietnam. She told me once that in Vietnam women who marry non-Vietnamese men are looked down on. I asked Thi - "Then why did you marry me? I am not Vietnamese, I am Swedish." She explained it to me. Thi told me that in Vietnam it is very common, even the rule, that men beat their wives. And the wives are expected to put up with it. It is not approved behavior for a vietnamese woman to ask for a divorce merely because of such a "trifling" matter as that her husband beats her. Thi told me that she did not want to have to live with a man who beat her. So she decided that she wanted to marry a foreigner.

And she wound up marrying me - a man who would very much like to spank his wife! That is ironic. But I am on the premise that romantic spanking has to be consensual. So Thi is safe living with me. I have never laid a finger on Thi. But her buns are so inviting! My hands are itching! It is lucky for Thi that I have a lot of self-control.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 22:43
galt54:
And she wound up marrying me - a man who would very much like to spank his wife! That is ironic. But I am on the premise that romantic spanking has to be consensual. So Thi is safe living with me. I have never laid a finger on Thi. But her buns are so inviting! My hands are itching! It is lucky for Thi that I have a lot of self-control.

I'd dont mean to pry into your personal life, but since you've mentioned this subject...

Can't you explain to your wife the difference between actually beating a spouse as punishment and playful erotic spanking? Is she simply not able to internalize the difference because of her upbringing in a society wherein all such bottom-smacking is viewed as serious marital discipline, or is she perhaps just highly sensitive to physical pain?

My darling wife (a Texan) is pretty much a wimp about pain or even discomfort, and I had to convince her--coming from the opposite side of the paddle--that her soundly stinging my posterior was something that I greatly desired and not any kind of spousal abuse. (Of course, it's likely to be easier to persuade a vanilla partner to dish out a good spanking than to take one because administering a good paddling doesn't physically hurt the vanilla participant.)

"A pair of inviting buns is a terrible thing to waste..." --C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 03:20
Well, actually there is more to it than just the attitude towards spousal abuse in Vietnam. Thi was also in a bad marriage before she met me. Thi was living in Saigon about five years before the time we met each other. Omar, a man from Bangladesh who lived in Sweden, was visiting Saigon looking for a wife. He met Thi, and she was advised by her relatives to marry him. Which she did. But shortly after moving to Sweden with her new husband, Thi discovered that Omar was an alcoholic and that he beat her whenever he was drunk, which was almost every day. Thi was miserable for about a year, but she did not try to divorce Omar, because then the Swedish government might send her back to an uncertain future in Vietnam. But finally there was an incident where Omar threatened Thi with a kitchen knive. After that Thi began to fear for her live, so she took the drastic step of moving in with a friend and demanding a divorce from Omar.

So Thi´s aversion to anything that even remotely smells of violence is understandable. And I am happy to be married to Thi, even though I do not get to spank her. I can satisfy my spanking fetish vicariously, by visiting spanking sites on the net (such as this one!) and by reading the many spanking related books which I have in my personal library.

Incidentally, one woman´s misfortune can be another man´s fortune. Thanks to Omar, Thi happened to come to Sweden. I would not have met her otherwise. And the fact that Thi was threatened with being sent back to Vietnam after her divorce from Omar, was one of the reasons that she married me. Thi hoped that if she remarried, to a Swedish citizen, before she had been sent back to Vietnam, then she might be permitted to stay in Sweden.

Incidentally, I am adamantly opposed to all restrictions on immigration. Restrictions on immigration cause tragedies, such as battered immigrant women staying with the men who abuse them out of fear of being "sent back". And there are many cases known in Sweden where, for example, draft evaders or homosexuals were "sent back" to dictatorships in the Third World, for example countries in the Middle East, where they might very well be tortured to death. It is not uncommon that immigrants/refugees who are informed that they are going to be "sent back" commit suicide as soon as they get the news. The only morally acceptable policiy is to institute fully free, unregulated free immigration. What right does any government have to decide where anyone, even a foreigner, may or may not live. Everyone is supposed to have the same inalienable rights, and vietnamese are supposed to have the same rights as Swedes. So why should not *any* vietnamese man or woman who wants to, be free to move to Sweden and work here? As long as the wages are adjusted to the market there will be jobs for the immigrants, no matter how many of them there turn out to be.

chandra
Female Member

India
#6 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 04:16
I agree with Galt. A playful spanking as a foreplay is completely different from a punishment spanking where there is a desire to hurt.Even in the Middle East.Malaysia and Singapore,it is well known that criminals are punished on their bare buttocks by canings The well publshed whipping of a prostrating woman by Taliban in Pakistan is an example. In Iran such lashings appear to be common. I also understand that canings of covered bums is common in schools I ly tried to stress the fact that the practice of spaneng kids as punishment appears mon in the only.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Oct 2010 15:47
I once worked a trade show in Delhi and was approched by one of my Indian colleagues about a play situation with an Artillery Capt. & his wife. Long story short I went and was a little surprised to find that they knew nothing about OTK style spanking but understood the cane perfectly.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
ogard, phillipuk, Rfothergill, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9