The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A question about figging

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 00:14
About three years ago I discovered the charming tradition of figging, when I stumbled across that fascinating site on the net called www.figging.com . I decided to try figging out on myself. At the time I did not have a partner. I went to a local foodstore and bought some fresh ginger. I went home, peeled it and used it. But I felt absolutely *nothing*. Except for the sensation of being "filled up" of course. I felt no burning whatsoever. Nothing. Nada.

I wonder if anyone here has an explanation?

I can think of two theoretically possible explanations. The first is that maybe I am genetically predisposed to be insensitive to ginger. Maybe I suffer from an unusual "handicapp" which can be called "fresh ginger disabled membranes"? Maybe I was born with unusually robust mucous membranes, which just will not respond normally to fresh ginger? But one trouble with that explanation is that I *do* experience a very strong burning sensation when I put fresh ginger in my mouth. It almost hurts! So the mucous membranes in my mouth, at least, are *not* insensitive to fresh ginger.

So I am leaning to another possible explanation. That is the rotten state of Swedish cuisine. Swedes do not appreciate good food. Maybe this has as a result that the Swedish foodstore only sell aged "budget ginger"? Maybe the ginger which I bought in the foodstore was so old that it had lost its sting? A piece of evidence which tends to support this hypothesis is the fact that the ginger which I bought in the foodstore was very dry on the outside (although I found that it was juicy on the inside once I had peeled it) and it was moreover already cut up into individual fingers in the store.

What do you spankos here think of this?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 15:33
Galt,

This is somewhat of an unusual subject but let me offer a suggestion. Instead of using ginger get some very hot peppers, jalapeno for example. Cut the pepper and rub the inside juicy portion on your anus, there is no need to insert. Hot peppers create a much stonger burning sensation than ginger.

That method is a little known punishment for children called "peppering" infrequently used in rural areas in the US. For most people peppering produces an intense sting that takes about 20 minutes to go away.

I don't know if jalapeno or other very hot peppers are available in Sweden but if they are you can give it a try. However don't blame me if the sting is more than you wanted.

Tiptopper

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 17:29
Excellent suggestion Tiptopper, there are some Caribbean chilli preparations normally used for cooking which require asbestos gloves to handle but would be ideal for this situation.

Also, well done Galt54, it's uplifting to hear of such investigations going on in the more remote regions of Europe.

Bravo!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Oct 2010 23:58
"I am curious - ginger".

smartypants
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 14 Oct 2010 20:29
Oh my, I am interested in applying ginger to 'certain' regions as I undertsnad it can be very stimulating, but I'd never have the courage to stick chilli's down there!

runcy
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 15 Oct 2010 00:02
I'm like Lori(Smartypants) a little curious to the effects (or not of ginger), no doubt we will know soon enough.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 02:53
If the ginger was fresh enough to have juice when you peeled it, then I'm at a loss for why you didn't feel its effects.

Maybe you needed to peel it down further for fresher areas? Were you using lube, and if so then maybe that affected the sensation.

Goodgulf

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 03:38
I was not using any lube. Just ginger. And I did peel away quite a lot of it, so that I got down to the juices. I wonder if it could be the case that my membranes "down there" are covered with an unusually rich amount of mucous, so that I have a sort of "natural lube", which blocks the ginger´s effects? I do feel pain when I am constipated, so it can´t be the case that my nerves "back there" are just insensitive and numb.

Incidentally, I have not had the opportunity to try any figging since I got married more than a year ago. So it has been a while.

I suspect that my wife, Thi, would be disturbed if she found me doing something so weird as figging myself. But I have told her about what figging is, and she thought it was quite amusing.

She had thought that ginger was only used in cooking. Thi likes to use fresh ginger in her own cooking - so we often have a few fingers of fresh ginger in the refrigerator.

But I will never use that ginger for figging, because I do not want to risk freaking Thi out, if she happened to come into the bedroom when I was doing it! But I do not miss the figging I sometimes did before I got married at all, since I never felt anything anyway. It became rather boring after I had done it a few times, and the novelty of it had worn off.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 24 Oct 2010 07:17
Figging with ginger does work. Many years ago...

Gee, it almost sounds like I'm writing a letter to Penthouse... "Dear Editor, I never thought this would happen to me..." or something like that.

Anyway, many year ago I was involved with a woman who was really into anal. As in she had a collection of toys she liked to use there. The relationship was a short term one - let's just say we both young and had a lot of growing up to do - but enjoyable while it lasted.

I raised the idea of figging with her and she was interesting experimenting with a form of anal play that the Victorians had used. Long story short, she tried ginger.

Once.

For a very short time.

It didn't take her long to decide that she didn't enjoy it. Not long at all. It became the only form of anal play she didn't enjoy.

Goodgulf

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Oct 2010 02:55
Research figging online. There is n article stating that if you store the ginger in a sealed bag until it begins to turn, it will be more intensive when used anally. Another possibility is trying a paste of powdered ginger and water and applying it topically. I can attest from both sides of the D/s coin that it can work..............but just like hot sauce ....what is too hot for one can be way too mild for another. If you really want to feel the burn back there, buy a tube of CapzasinHP at your local pharmacy (in the section where the arthritis creams are located). Put a tiny bit (less than a pea sixed drop) on a finger and rub it onto the anus you want to heat up). If you don't feel CapzasinHP........take your pulse to make sure you are alive.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 10
blistered49, Glenlivet
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9