LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Calling Janus Magazine lovers

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Filbert74
Male Member

England
#21 | Posted: 7 May 2024 09:14
Yes it was 1980's I believe. The actress was called Lucy Palmer, the way she twitched, squealed and sobbed was delightfully realistic. I like to think she was obliged to give her teacher some "relief" after her caning as well.

JanusFanUK
Male Member

England
#22 | Posted: 9 May 2024 19:49
Filbert74 Yes I'd like to think so too.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 May 2024 12:01
Yes, her stage name was Lucy Palmer and she appeared in other Janus/Roue videos, notably First Week of Term where she is spanked and caned by their best known spanker--the bearded, pipe-smoker. See him in "Uncle George". Most of these films can still be found, free, on the internet.

There is an intriguing story about Room 2D. Apparently there was a final section in which said bearded spanker/the headmaster arrives, kneels her on a chair and continues her caning. It seems the Obscene Publications squad told them that if that section was not removed they would be prosecuted.

Sounds unlikely but it was a period, in London, of much co-operation, often corrupt, between police and "villains".

It seems that the extended version of the film was available for a short while so there may be copies "out there". I would dearly like to see it.

Geoffrey.,

Filbert74
Male Member

England
#24 | Posted: 10 May 2024 14:51
Yes I would to, I understand a caning wasn't all young Luxy got from her Headmaster....

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 10 May 2024 19:02
Geoffrey:
There is an intriguing story about Room 2D. Apparently there was a final section in which said bearded spanker/the headmaster arrives, kneels her on a chair and continues her caning. It seems the Obscene Publications squad told them that if that section was not removed they would be prosecuted.

Geoffrey, in the version of Room 2D, that I have, the caning is delivered exclusively by the bearded guy. The shaven "teacher" bares her backside and only gives her a few slaps on the bottom with his hand. Video ends with the bearded guy stating that since it's her birthday, she must remove her skirt and kneel on the chair. He then says he's going to get the headmaster as it's traditional for him on birthdays to "check" to insure everything is OK.

What I recall about censorship at that time is the really strange rules about segregating spanking from sex. That is, you could produce videos dealing with graphic sex and you could produce videos dealing with spanking, but you were NOT allowed to produce videos that mixed spanking with sex.

My guess it, this "check" is where the problem arose.

Tired

Filbert74
Male Member

England
#26 | Posted: 11 May 2024 10:11
I should imagine the "check" was the problem. Lucy also featured in a number of Blushes photo shoots including "Mr Night's New Attraction", a very stimulating little tale.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 11 May 2024 11:15
TiredNY. We are at cross-purposes as there are two bearded guys. The one who canes her and walks around the table as he does so, and the headmaster, who we don't get to see in the normal version of the vid.

I'm not sure that I have seen those last minutes when beard 1 says he is off to get beard 2. I must delve into the archives and check.

Geoffrey Stirling

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 11 May 2024 14:15
Geoffrey

"First Week of Term" was the first spanking Video that I owned. I was ensorcelled by Lucy Palmer and her bottom, face, and personality in print and video, and I wanted to know the characters' and models' origin stories. Was she recruited by a friend or lover? What was her occupation? What did she end up becoming? Did she have any fond memories or hilarious stories about working in the pioneering days of British spanking mags and videos?

kizmo86
Male Member

Norway
#29 | Posted: 11 May 2024 17:34
I was too young to experience it in paperform. I did however find a collection online, think ive read through the entire thing twice now. Absolutely love it.

JanusFanUK
Male Member

England
#30 | Posted: 15 May 2024 17:23
'Mr Night's New Attraction' - great story indeed. Young lady gets a new job at a shop owned by the disreputable Mr Night, some lovely photos I recall.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
flavorfull2, flopsybunny, jonsaboy2001, QuinSpan, rwilliamh
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9