The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Sense of pride

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 28 Mar 2024 00:23
The Ones Who Do Not Return - based off a classic short story, it asks the reader to answer a question: Would you return to that school?

The Chronicles of Bamber: I attempted to adopt a wonderful series of books(the Chronicles of Amber) in to a five part spanking series. While the bulk of my series are large stories split into parts, this is a series where each story mirrors one of the 5 books in the series.
The basics of Amber:
In the centre of the infinite cosmos there is the one real place, called Amber. At its heart is the Pattern, which defines all of reality. The entire infinite cosmos is merely Shadows cast by the one real thing, the Pattern.
In the centre of the infinite cosmos there is the one real place, called the Courts of Chaos. At its heart is the Logus, which defines all of reality. The entire infinite cosmos is merely Shadows cast by the one real thing, the Logus.
How can there be two centres of infinity? Well you need to understand infinity to explain that, and no one really understands it (other than the author). The people living in Amber (um, and Chaos) cast shadows of themselves across the infinite Shadow worlds. Which leads to this story, where a royal family who know that they are mere shadows of the Amber Royal family. And some of them enjoy spanking.

Anyway, while I like all of my stories, these two are ones that stand out in my heart.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
laura82
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9