LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

ChatGPT/Bing Image Generator

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
markuk
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Mar 2024 17:26
I have noted that AI tool Bing/chatgpt is quite good at creating images to a specification. Unfortunately it is very censored and prudish; and will refuse to draw if I request anything to do with spanking or sex or anything like that.

Is anyone aware of anything similar that but uncensored?

Thanks!

Nelon
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2024 02:34
I've never used it myself, but Stable Diffusion has many NSFW AI models. It's worth checking out.

dancingstupid
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2024 07:21
You should try this out instead: https://perchance.org/ai-photo-generator

Also, more relevant to this website I highly suggest checking out both the following. I've been toying around with it for a couple months and have had some fun. This is the best option for trying to ellicite free, no login non-censored AI stories, role play etc. I don't think its very well known from what I can tell. I've seen other similar services which are pay to use.

https://perchance.org/ai-story-generator

Or the original:
https://perchance.org/ai-chat

I would provide an example story I was able to generate, which I think many readers here would appreciate, but if I recall this forum is not a good place for that. I have considered crafting a story to be submitted here using AI (with some changes along the way) and I think its possible, but I haven't had the time to generate something worth submitting IMO. I haven't seen this discussed elsewhere in the form, but I have to imagine someone else here has come across this very interesting AI service. Again its free and requires no login.

You are welcome.

-Cohl

markuk
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 22 Mar 2024 16:05
dancingstupid
Thank you for your reply. But I was thinking more of Bing/Chatgpt's image generating ability rather than story generating.

monte333
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 23 Mar 2024 19:59
The story generator is a lot of fun! i need to work on it a bit more but it figured out my weird mind [pretty quickly. thanks for sharing. i was less successful with the image generator, i couldn't/t get it to0 actually show a spanking. is there a way to do that?

markuk
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 24 Mar 2024 00:46
monte333 You've done better than me. I've got the story generator to write detective a science fiction stories for me; but when I try to get it to write a spanking story it refuses.

Same with the image generator I got it to draw all sorts of things animals playing football etc. But when I tried anything to do with spanking; such as a sixth form school getting caned it refused.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Mar 2024 03:14
I tried out both systems and it wrote a story with spanking, enemas and a chastity belt. For the most part, there were a few glitches, it looked like a human had composed it. As a writer, that's rather concerning. I watched Wonka last weekend and frankly it felt like the screenplay had been done by an AI.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Mar 2024 18:11
I invested a few hours there. I couldn't make a spanking story that wasn't erotic.

monte333
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Mar 2024 21:28
i do agree that everything i tried was tending toward erotic. there are severe limitations, it seems that human authors are mnot going to be out of work anytime soon.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Mar 2024 22:11
No, I'll continuing writing.

Stephen King has said something along the lines of:
If someone tells you to stop writing and you do, that person saved you a lot of time. Why? Because you're not a writer. A writer doesn't stop writing just because no one wants to read their stories.

Or something along those lines.

Also, there's a lack of control with those programs. Musk tried to make an anti-woke one, and ended up with a very woke one.

Now I wonder what sort of GPT would be produced if it was "trained" on the stories in this library. Okay, I've been wondering that for a while.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 11
freewilly, fwsmith23, greyrain, hardcharlie9600, jdspanked, mobblers, rindom, RomanGenat, taxman351, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9