LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Pranks for Spanks

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 10 Mar 2024 19:18
With April Fool's Day not far off, I wondered if anyone knew of any good stories involving a girl being tricked into getting a spanking?

Looking up 'tricked' in the Search Engine only turned up seven or eight stories - and I'd written three of them! Surely there must be more...!

kanestrokes
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 00:33
My story Spin the Hairbrush. Girls and their mothers tricked into a spanking by the grandmother.

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 07:38
Sadly not, myrkassi, but I hope someone can send some additional items.

Personally, I have tricked other people (usually mum or gran), into spanking me but that is a completely different tangent!

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 17:19
I wrote one called Sisterly Love in which a girl in a hippie family, which never spank, tricks a visiting aunt into spanking her sister.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 18:59
Sorry, I remember one where a freshman is fooled by a upperclassman. and she is spanked on the first day of school. 'Lauren's Cooked Behind,' is the opposite scenario, but many have found it to be a laugh. It was written by me under my author's name, Cherry Red.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 20:06
I'll assume you found the story "April Fools Gone Awry"

Beyond that, I've written "A year at an English School" - where an American relative is told that she has to practice how to take a good caning before showing up at an English public school....

Not knowing that caning has been banned wince the 90s, she goes along with it.

The Guest: when a girl is staying over with an aunt, the aunt jokingly leaves a message telling the girl to report to her uncle for a spanking. She means it as a joke, but neither the niece nor her husband gets it. Well, the niece gets it, but not the joke.

An American Teen taught her place - it's the swinging 60s and a girl is tricked into visiting a public school, not knowing that she will be caned.

The Pennington Automatic Discipline Booth - a girl who wants to try the booth is tricked into trying it. Okay, she is willing to be tricked, but it still comes as a surprise.

Along those, I have several stories of girls who visit "special prisons" or "disciplinary institutes" who don't know that they will be disciplined.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
Michito21, Ree, Sammy7, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9