The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Panties"

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Smachtai
Male Member

Ireland
#21 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 09:30
Hi Jogreenknickers
Thanks for recalling that happy memory. I hope I wasn't being too inquisitive.

It would form the basis of a nice story. ( or perhaps you have written that already). I just spent an enjoyable hour searching through the archive and reading a few of your stories. All excellent stories ,although I didn't find a specific story to that incident. I particularly like your realism. Even if any of your stories were total fiction they read as being very realistic. Which for me is a real big bonus.

Thanks

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#22 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 11:39
Hi Smachtai,

Glad you enjoyed some of my older posts. This one goes back some time - but I have taken this as a cut and paste from my own emails. Hope you enjoy it and apologies if doing this breaks any protocols for the site - not intentional.

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed my recollections of copping for an unjust spanking I sent to the site email a few days ago. Not quite sure how it works, but Tom, my husband suggested I put this story down, as it explains how I got my nickname which has stuck to this day.

At university I was in a hockey team - just a league within the university I was never good enough or at 5 feet 2" on a good day, tall enough to compete at any sort of competitive level.

My team played in green head to toe, we looked like unripe ears of corn. We each had our Christian name emblazoned on the backs of our shirts - being called Jo, it didn't take up much room! Our games were always on a Wednesday afternoon. Next door was a 5 a side football pitch which was constantly in use. One team always seemed to play at the same time as us and the goalkeeper, all 6 feet of him, was forever making eyes at me and I flirted back occasionally.

One afternoon, his game finished and he came and stood by our pitch. I couldn't take my eyes off him, I had fancied him for a few weeks but never had a chance to find out who he was. I totally lost the plot of the game which in a game like hockey wasn't the brightest of ideas. I mistimed a challenge and totally took out two of the opposition players, with me ending up in a heap with my skirt round my shoulders and blood streaming from my nose. I was so taken aback I started effing and jeffing at the two crumpled players before I heard a loud gafore from our crowd of one, who was stood no more than 10 feet from me.

Before I had a chance to say anything else the ref gave me a yellow card and I was off the pitch for the next 5 minutes - only 7 remained on the clock. Disaster - what a way to make an impression. To make things worse I had to stand on the touchline almost next to him.

"Well Jo Greenknickers, is that how you normally play the game? Hardly lady-like he said in a strong Northern accent!"

I remember those words as though it was yesterday.and it took me a moment to work out how he knew my name. "Not usually, no, call it a rush of blood" I was flushed and my mind was racing , I wanted to get back on the field but I had 3 minutes left to serve.

"You got off lightly there Jo Greenknickers, very lightly indeed!"

2 minutes.

"Why" I asked, "what you have done, sent me off then? ! one minute No answer, I felt his eyes looking me up and down and was very aware of my short skirt flapping in the wind . At last I was waved back on and played the last 2 minutes with a steely determination not to fall foul of the ref again. The final whistle went, I shook hands with the two girls I had flattened and apologised again to the ref for my language. I picked up my kit and left the enclosure disappointed the goalkeeper had disappeared.

"Catch!" came a voice as a water bottle landed on my bag, He had bought me the water to cool me down - how sweet I thought and took a long draw from the ice cold bottle. " In answer to your question, no, I think a good spanking was due for the challenge and foul language but I guess the ref can't hand out that sort of punishment"

I was taken aback - first thinking how dare he before thinking, alright go on then, let's see you try. "OK, if you are up for it, I'll let you" expecting him to run a mile.

"OK, there is a store room in the building I have a key to, it's just round the corner" and with that he linked my arm to his and walked me off into the sports hall, opened the door and locked it behind us. I wasn't at all frightened but in shock I had been so forward. "By the way, my name is Tom, I thought you should know my name before spanking your knickers".

WIth that he sat on a chair, pulled me over his knee and started to spank me firmly and rhymically - I felt my skirt pulled up and the spanking got that little bit harder. After about a minute Tom helped me up and asked if I was alright. I nodded as I rubbed my knickers under my skirt.

"I take it you've done that before?" I quipped trying to break the ice again.

"Once or twice, yes" he replied "but never so deserved" he added with a warm smile. With that he unlocked the door and opened it so I could leave.

"is that it!" I screeched, "do you always just spank a girl and walk off?"

Indeed Tom didn't - he invited me for a drink the following evening, which I obviously agreed to, and we have been together now for 18 years, and very happily married for 14 of them. He still calls me Jo Greenknickers to this day, but not usually in company.

Jo GK

Patron
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 11:55
Delightful story. Thanks for sharing.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 12:03
Jogreenknickers: what a beautiful story. Lots of people meet their significant others under bizarre circumstances, but very few could better this. Seems like the perfect way to discover if you are compatible. Thanks for sharing.

Smachtai
Male Member

Ireland
#25 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 13:35
Thanks Jogreenknickers
Really nicely told recollection. And what a way to meet you other half.

Thanks for sharing

Sloth
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 7 Mar 2024 22:34
Ah, Jo. You wrote in the short version of the story of your pseudonym "he was watching the end of my hockey game at uni. I was yellow carded for a bad tackle." Women's ice hockey. Huge these days in states cold enough to have any gender ice hockey.
"I had ended ups in a heat with my skirt halfway up my back." Women don't wear skirts in ice hockey. Bingo, Sloth, you dummy, this must be the other form of hockey. [While I was writing this my adult daughter game home and told me about her boss, the jerk. "The only thing he has going for him is he is a big fan of women's hockey." Men like to watch women fight, of which there is a fair bit in ice hockey.

I've watched enough 'football' so that I use that word for the game we play here in the States with a round ball. "American football" is that other game. Your over 6 foot keeper on the other pitch. Nice little miracle he found you and knew what you needed.

Now about Netball. Boy! or rather Girl! does that sport need some further loosening of the rules.

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#27 | Posted: 9 Mar 2024 07:30
Hi Sloth,

Sorry, yes, I am talking of real hockey. None of this silly padding. On grass, if you hit another player they feel it. Probably part of the attraction really. Tom was goalkeeper in a football (soccer) team. Nice big hand so he could/still does spank a lot of my bottom with each smack!!

WeddingBee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 04:33
As an American, I see nothing wrong with the word panties. Underwear is more neutral, lingerie more sexualized, but each have their place. Most people I know wouldn't react much to the word, and if they did, it would be more blushing, giggles, or snickers, rather than outrage or offense.

There's a trend in articles in the US to try and manufacture outrage over things most people here don't really care about. It's almost as if the journalists who write these are practicing a form of bratting, and asking for a response... ;)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 11 Mar 2024 20:22
I'm working on a story that touches on Netball, and includes someone from a posh school bribing three members of an inner city school so that they lose. If memory serves, she bribed the first string Goal Shooter and Goal Attacker, and the second string Goal Shooter.

The catch? The long explanation can be found at https://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/8_5313_2.html

The short one? In a world where gods exists, there's a god of corporal punishment whose following is on the downturn. The goddess of salacious reporting sets up some stories around a "Challenge Cup" for female scholastic team sports. Three of the losers get spanked, along with one of the winners. The girls don't know that they are playing for it, and I have to get around to finishing it so I can post it.

Later, some girls in the Upper Six watch a video with Americans girls playing Basketball. The first question, from one of the girls who isn't into sports, is:
"Where are the baskets?"

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 18 Mar 2024 09:47
It's funny.

Native English speakers complain about the German language, that in German words have a gender. But now I must tell you, that I can't think of different words for male and female underwear.

Is underwear one or two word(s) ?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
fwsmith23, greyrain, hardcharlie9600, jdspanked, mobblers, rindom, RomanGenat, spkcomics, taxman351, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9