LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Informed Consent

bagatelle
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Nov 2023 06:16
Reading a recent story in the library, I was reminded of Informed Consent, a wonderful website through which one could meet like minded people, find details of munches and product sales and generally immerse oneself in the scene. Since its sad demise, I have been unable to find anything remotely similar that isn’t overrun with fake profiles and scammers. Any recommendations of sites I may have missed would be gratefully received. So many happy memories! Thank you

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Nov 2023 16:13
Unfortunately I think most sites have quite a few fake profiles. Spanknet is pretty good as long as you're not looking for a woman - I've had plenty of successful male/male meets from it, but none involving women (and very few trans people use it). Fetlife again CAN be helpful in finding local munches etc, which often leads to friendships and maybe play, but it is also overrun with nonsense (I deleted my account after fairly relentless messages from people who had clearly not read my profile).

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
averam300, CarolinaPaddler, cookie514, Dejo, Heroth, mamarita7, pgh2738, ricgeo, school, Steenabelle
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9