The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Paper scissors stone caning Japanese videos on You Tube

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Oct 2023 09:31
One of these popped up unexpectedly on You tube and I watched it
To my surprise young men and girls volunteer to play paper scissors stone and the loser gets caned by the winner. They appear to hit really hard and react painfully. The game continues for a fair number of whacks. Most are out of doors and strangely the young men are usually overweight and to my eyes ugly, but the girls are young pretty and slim. The canings look hard and realistic. I discovered a large number of them.
I'm intrigued by the motivation, presumably there must be money involved somewhere. Very curious, I say Japanese but they could be Korean.

kylem
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Oct 2023 22:30
I ran across these a few months back. There’s a genuine sense of fun, even not knowing the language.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 Oct 2023 03:22
Thanks for the heads up. They're quite good. Bit of context though. Japanese work & college life is EXTREMELY stressful so the culture has developed little holidays and traditions where people can be silly and let off steam. You might have noticed that anime hero characters tend to be bad students. This, in Japan, is a characteristic of being a hero because you're expected to be outstanding.

jakexyz
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Oct 2023 07:28
It seems that you win this game, even when you lose,

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Oct 2023 21:08
I've been trying to work out the rules - do they stop after an agreed number of 'rounds' for example, or go on until one contestant admits defeat?

There seem to be a number of different girls, but only two males...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Oct 2023 15:24
Either way I vote for a round of applause for their contribution to normalizing harmless good fun and making it an Internet trend They really throw themselves into this, laying it down way harder than you see in most online spanking movies. Real life beats imagination once again.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Oct 2023 20:45
We can only hope it goes viral on some social media program or other.

Given some of the 'challenges' that have swept the internet, I'd say it was at least a possibility...

I just wish I knew how to 'boost' it!

recruit
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Oct 2023 17:03
Funny Brave, which seems to be the most prolific, is described on YouTube as from Taiwan.

Interesting, in the context of this site, that they go to some lengths to avoid any sexual connotations beyond the gendered clothing and stereotyping. A different culture, but it also means that it safely passes YT guidelines as much as a number of aspects offend western norms.

kylem
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 19 Oct 2023 07:03
Spanking party organizers might consider adding this activity!

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
AlanBarr, cady09, Cmac1949, Rahundy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9