The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Waiting your turn for a spanking

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 13 Sep 2023 17:54
I had completely forgotten about Kinematics in NY - I used to go to the amazing store in the nineties where I discovered Nu West. I never saw anyone getting spanked in the store - but the story reminds me of a book launch at The Janus Shop in London when the author agreed to take a caning. Those were the days! PG

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#12 | Posted: 21 Nov 2023 13:31
Waiting for my punishment never worried me - more time to build up to the experience.

My friend and I were out with my aunty Sheila. We made quite a mess of a shop display. We were either 15 or 16 at the time and my friend was like one of the family. Aunty was livid but said nothing as we got back in the car and drove home. I knew what as coming, my friend didn't.

As soon as we got home, she took out the piano stool sat down and told the pair of us we were getting spanked. I was first, the usual OTK and skirt pulled over my knickers and a dozen wallops later I got up rubbing my behind and saw the look on my friends face. So was no stranger to spanking herself, but as an only child had never had to wait in line before. I was able to enjoy the view as my own ass glowed gently behind me.

Sadly spanking in UK schools was outlawed years ago, so strangely the lack of spanking probably improved my behaviours. If spanking was allowed like in my mum's day, I would have been outside the headmistress's office most days.

Progress isn't all it is cracked up to be!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
Bump, Daemon10, dan2bend, Jake15, markert, Naughtygirl1982, raisedkilt, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9