LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Memory Lane startles

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Aug 2023 03:42
I've been re-watching listening to Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman lately. I hadn't seen it in decades. I can't believe how kinky it is. In one Xmas episode Ma Kent said she never had to spank Clark but she wished she could now (chemical made adults act like bratty children) and in season 4 when Lois is accused of murder she state's that her mother once spanked her for pointing a water pistol at her sister. Frankly, you don't get startles likes this in tv that much anymore.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Aug 2023 08:45
Is that your so called woke movement?

I am not sure but I never saw or heard of a spanking on German TV. They even went so far to cannibalize music from the 1970ies because a whippet cookie was mentioned in it. According to the dictionary the old word for Schokokuss (chocolate kiss) was debasing. The German cookie is higher and has no filling except for the foamy sugary one and a crispy waffle not a cookie as base.

OK, I remember a series where the father more than once made a move to suggest that he wanted to spank his son in law, but the fun lay in him being small and being equipped with quiet an attitude. One of the episodes is always aired on Rosenmontag with him masked as 'Napoleon' I think when his son in law mentions he got it because of how tall he is, he wants to smack him and on the New Years Eve episode he makes glogg and his wife always says punch. What happens when he fills the hot glogg into a glass bowl should be clear.
A cold punch in German is called 'Bowle' and uses alcoholic beverage like wine.
A hot punch is called 'Punsch' in German and uses hard liquor
The episode plays with it, his wife talks about the cold(summer) version while he makes the hot(winter) version
The first episodes were still black and white. Yeah color TV killed most of the fun.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Sep 2023 03:29
I doubt it's due to woke but I do know literature and other cultural ways of expressing oneself has been severely curtailed by the politically correct nonsense.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 15
DanishMan, dignan46, filmbuff, Hannilein, JuniperBerry, Koalabaellchen, spkcomics, stevenr, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9