The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Peculiar Spanking Implements

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 03:02
You wet a towel or twist it around tight enough, you can certainly get some snap or sting. They've even been known to leave a bruise or draw blood.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 21:46
I have seen a wet towel leave a good size bruise before, so I think I'll encourage hubby to just use his hand next time......then again I have a nice sized hairbrush......hmmm.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 22:28
Seegee
Yukk-Reminds me of horrible sadistic schoolboys half-naked in the gym changing rooms bullying the less strong.
Although occasionally there were a few "fair fights for fun between mates using wet towels".

saetana
Female Member

England
#34 | Posted: 28 Feb 2011 09:54
Hmm, a fly swatter can be fun, we have one with a hand-shaped end, problem is the things break awfully easily. I do recall a truly vicious spatula (I have a nasty feeling the thing is still lying around in the bottom of the toy box), over an inch thick, I think its some sort of DIY tool rather than a kitchen one and my husband used to love it (nasty beast!). Not sure how peculiar this one is but we used to have a short riding crop with a small leather hand on the end, very stiff (only the hand is used not the stick), again the things seem to break after a few weeks of use, then again my husband is very rough on our toys, we gave up on bamboo canes very early on after a few accidents (they can leave a cut when they break) and decided to invest in some proper ones. We also have a length of window plastic (my husband used to make uPVC windows) a couple of feet long, 3 inches wide, thin and pretty flexible, nasty sting but does little damage

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 19 May 2013 21:18
It might be worthwhile bumping this thread up for the benefit of our newer members and their peculiar spanking implements .... Do tell. We're very nosey.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 19 May 2013 22:39
My father once told me of my grandmother whacking him across the back with a lard paddle. It was about 4 feet long, about 2 and a half inches wide, and about three quarters of an inch thick. I have long since lost track of it. I think it may have been consumed in a fire which burned down my smokehouse in 1998.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 20 May 2013 04:17
I don't have a collection of implements myself, but I've heard of some odd ones. I'm pretty sure there's somewhere in the world (near Naples, I think) where the traditional spanking implement is a dried fish.
I've also heard of an 'Irish blackjack' supposedly used in convent schools - shaped like a tawse but made of two layers of leather with strips of springy whalebone for stiffening between the layers. It fell out of use after protesters objected - it was cruel to the whales! Then there's the patent safety paddle for children - the handle was in two parts each with a row of small holes drilled into the thickness, allowing the two ends of the paddle to be joined edge to edge by inserting matchsticks into the holes. If the paddle was used too hard, the matches broke. The number of matches used was determined by the age of the child - as they got older, more matches were used, making it more difficult to break the paddle...!

opb
Male Author

England
#38 | Posted: 20 May 2013 08:24
Wheatwine:
I think it may have been consumed in a fire which burned down my smokehouse in 1998.

I wonder if the fire was started just so as to destroy that fearsome implement?

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#39 | Posted: 20 May 2013 11:53
galt54:
I wonder what it would be like to be spanked with my favorite novel, Atlas Shrugged? Now *that* is a heavy book!

My favourite novel is The Fountainhead. We seem to have much in common Mr. Galt.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 20 May 2013 14:57
opb, while your response was funny, (at least I can laugh about it now) the fire was actually started by a malfunctioning electrical transformer. This caused sparks to set the grass afire behind the smokehouse. It was a very dry time, and the fire quickly spread. I managed to save my house only because some good neighbors helped me to fight the fire. The fire department arrived before it spread to some woods that I owned at the time. Believe me, it was a scary experience to go through. Besides, I'm not 100% certain that the lard paddle was in the smokehouse. I hadn't seen it in years.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 16
Backbeat, canth256, Geoffrey, hd1865, Heroth, mobblers, patxi, Pembridge06, phillipuk, Redwolf64, rockytop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9