The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Peculiar Spanking Implements

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 1 Oct 2010 05:51
Well, my loving wife had her broken foot in a cast which was itself in a heavy so-called 'boot' (like the bottom of an oversized gym slipper/shoe with lines of tread on its sole) and I was pushing her in a wheelchair along a wooden-planked walkway which went into the woods in a summer camp. (We were volunteer counselors but on a short break from our duties.)

I helped her out of the wheelchair, then she carefully seated herself and removed the rubber boot from her cast, after which I went prone over her lap and she took my shorts and briefs down to my knees.

Needless to say, Honey started whacking away and found the next several minutes highly amusing and entertaining as my bare behind became rather thoroughly acquainted with that thick, solid sole... --C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 2 Oct 2010 04:26
I wonder what it would be like to be spanked with my favorite novel, Atlas Shrugged? Now *that* is a heavy book!

chandra
Female Member

India
#23 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 11:15
Nothing more painful, yet immensely enjoyable,being spanked on the bare by a wooden meter scale. That is what I used to get from mom as a kid.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 18:18
Some notebooks can be very effective: a standard school-type notebook if rolled up - or better (I think) an A5 hard-backed notebook - more springy and less heavy than a hardback printed book. I once used such an implement on two well-bent bottoms in quick succession to great effect. The audio effects were particularly impressive!

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 23:57
By wooden meter scale I assume Chandra means a wooden ruler 1 meter long (approximately equivalent to the US yardstick).

I am surprised that nobody so far has mentioned the peculiar spanking implement that actually was designed for spanking children and had no other purpose; the ferule. For those unfamliar with the ferule it is a type of paddle with a long handle and the business end is perfectly round usually about 5 inches in diameter sometimes with a hole in the center.

If you look ferules up online they will be usually found under antiques.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 19:39
I like the peculiar tradition, which as far as I know originated in Europe, of spanking culprits with the twigs of a tree. Organic spanking! Something for the greens.

Although the greens might object more to the damage done to the trees than to the damage done to the culpritsĀ“ bottoms!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 17 Oct 2010 20:42
tiptopper:
By wooden meter scale I assume Chandra means a wooden ruler 1 meter long (approximately equivalent to the US yardstick).

I am surprised that nobody so far has mentioned the peculiar spanking implement that actually was designed for spanking children and had no other purpose; the ferule. For those unfamliar with the ferule it is a type of paddle with a long handle and the business end is perfectly round usually about 5 inches in diameter sometimes with a hole in the center.

If you look ferules up online they will be usually found under antiques.

Well, IIRC I've seen ferules on sale by the Disciplinary Wives Club but they're shaped rather differently, as a relatively short implement (either leather or rubber) with a trapezoidal striking surface that's slightly wider at the far end.

I have a fairly light lexan (transparent acrylic plastic) paddle with holes that's shaped very similar to the way you've described a ferule, kind of like an oversized lollipop--it's only about a quarter-inch thick but still packs a pretty intensive sting on a (my) bare bottom... --C.K.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#28 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 13:00
What a fascinating array of implements in these earlier postings. I am wondering if the ferule mentioned derives from the ferula as used by the Romans for corporal punishment purposes so long ago. I believe this was a rod which had many other uses as well but I`m far more interested in it`s employment as a cane. My imagination starts to work and think maybe this is how this implement became rooted in the British psyche and endured long after the Romans left our shores for good. I`m probably way off the mark and there`s many learned people on this site who will know more about this and hopefully impart their knowledge.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 14:21
I grew up in tobacco growing country. While I never had the misfortune to be spanked by one myself, I've seen kids spanked with a tobacco stick. A tobacco stick is a wooden stick used to place tobacco plants on. Then the tobbacco stick is place across two poles in a barn and left to hang there for at least two months so the tobacco can cure before the leaf is remeved from the plant. A tobaccos stick is about 4 and a half feet long, and aproximately twice the thickness of a broom handle. Obviously, one could easily be used to the point of child abuse. I remember cutting off tobacco plants for my cousin who placed them onto a tobacco stick by means of running them through a tobacco spear placed on one end of the stick. His ten year old stepson walked beside us and would pick up a stick and hand it to my cousin whenever the one he had was full. if the boy forgot to pick up the stick, my cousin would pick it up and whack him across the backside with it. The licks weren't as hard as he could have made them, but the boy forgot to pick up the stick three or fuor times, getting one lick each time.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 21:00
My vanilla husband and I were rough housing around on the bed just before bedtime. I was shocked when He pinned me face down and with little trouble was able to pull my panties down to whip me across my bared bottom with a doubled up bath towel. It didn't sting much; but he sure enjoyed the after effects.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
badlad, canth256, Howabout, jimisim, kerrsutherland, mobblers, stevenr, strictbutgentle, teasingtegan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9