The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Peculiar Spanking Implements

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 16:42
What is the most peculiar thing you have ever been spanked by/spanked with?

Mine is - a green bean! Those long thick runner beans are really quite stingy!

titch
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 18:54
Is that what you'd call a veggie spanking? bet you knew you'd bean spanked. Sorry! lol

I was spanked with a Butter Pat, not really strange I suppose as they are small paddles and very stingy but FUN!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 19:03
Hmm no really unusual 'implement' but when we first started out and didn't have enough implements to start a shop, (most of which I hide ) my hubby did wander out to the steading, looking for a garden cane, in the nude except for a pair of wellies!

Just as well we have no neighbours. I think he did scare the bats though, not to mention the horses!!

Oo that reminds me, he did whack me once with a lurid pink, plastic, horse-feed stirrer!! It hurt like hell, really really badly and I threw it away

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 19:15
I once was given a light, almost playful tap with a fibre-glass fishing rod ... and I was under the duvet at the time. In spite of that, I almost had to be scraped off the ceiling! No to fishing rods!

Apart from that, I suppose the most unusual thing I've been whacked with is a bunch of red licquorice laces. Stingy but fun. L)

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 20:35
The Bible. I went to Catholic school and when we were misbehaving the Nun's would bend us over and wack our bottoms with the Bible. Spare the rod and spoil the child, it's in the book.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 22:29
A long stainless steel spatula - a very long time ago, and it was in revenge for putting a cockroach in an empty pack of cigarettes and swapping them for a pack in one of the girl's handbags at teatime. they really hurt!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 26 Sep 2010 08:06
I don't know that it's all that peculiar, but I was once spanked with a bamboo carpet beater and they pack quite a wallop!

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 26 Sep 2010 10:17
I was also spanked with a butter pat when I was a kid. Believe me! It was not fun!

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 26 Sep 2010 10:36
spankdaddy

Would that be the King James version?

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 26 Sep 2010 18:25
A driving shoe with a rubber sole spelling out their makers's name "CHURCH".
20 or so make quite an impact as a warm-up. To give or to recieve - that is the question?
By the way it marks in mirror relief and is an expensive toy!
Tbtm

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
aske1999, Derrick30, kylem, Nelon, Schoyce1, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9