library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A random Bum Gets Spanks

JohnCook
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 13 May 2023 23:45
After reading "One in Ten Gets Spanked", I'm looking for more stories on that theme. I know I've at least one "have a random draw to see who gets spanked" story, but that's not something that's easy to search for.

Does anyone have any hints to point me (and others) at that type of stories?

warthur
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 May 2023 22:25
My story Decimation comes close to matching your request.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 May 2023 01:41
For me Decimation has a negative feeling, I think it was the Roman way to punish a unit that failed.
Every 10th soldier was executed.
While spanking etc. is painful its at least not fatal.
We humans made sure many items got a negative 'vibe' attached to them.

Goodgulf has a Serial called A 95% Chance Of Safety maybe it fits your criteria.

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 May 2023 10:58
Goodgulf also has a story called Arizona Vacation which is about random spankings.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 May 2023 11:21
I'm sorry but despite what this thread is actually about, whenever I see the title I keep thinking of some internet fad where people randomly offer every tenth homeless person money if they accept a spanking and let it be recorded. It's not a pretty picture, yet one that is now stuck in my head.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 May 2023 06:07
This is a great thread because it has stimulated an interest in a creative plot line. It serves as a reminder to re-visit stories which we can enjoy reading again.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 May 2023 07:12
Why would anyone care about spanking random unshaven derelicts?

JohnCook
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 18 May 2023 02:07
If the homeless man picked was at random then it would fit. Maybe a story about a shelter where 1 in ten get spanked?

Personally, I like the suspense. I try to imagine how it would feel to stand there knowing that 1 in X will be spanked. Or to imagine looking a group, trying to guess which girl will be spanked. Maybe hoping that it will be someone I know.

The idea that it might be you, but almost certainly will not be you, is something that is worth esploring,

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
cheerios3833, laura82, preston27, razzy234
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9