The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking on the BBC?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 12:19
I was told by a friend that a programme about spanking was listed for BBC five at 10.30 last Thursday, 23rd March. When it came to it there were programmes about Jeffrey Archer and sex dolls.

Anyone know any more?

Geoffrey Stirling.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 12:31
One of the disciplinarians filmed for it was Miss Matthews. She was told it was going to be aired then and then last minute was told it was postponed but she wasn’t told why.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 12:47
I've heard there's to be a spanking in the new version of 'Great Expectations' starting tonight (Sunday 26th March).

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 15:09
The trailer certainly seems to allude to at least one actual caning and one threat. The threat appears to come from a male school master and the real thing appears to be a female wielding the cane. Should be of some interest.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 16:52
Miss Matthews had a man and a woman as her on-screen bottoms. The woman gets a really severe caning. I can’t remember what the man gets but I think it’s an over the knee spanking.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Mar 2023 18:04
KatiePie:
Miss Matthews had a man and a woman as her on-screen bottoms. The woman gets a really severe caning. I can’t remember what the man gets but I think it’s an over the knee spanking.

The latter would have been interesting.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 27 Mar 2023 05:13
BBC America had this movie where they rob a bank. One of the city's politicians was whipped while chained at the wrist to the ceiling. He also was wearing ladies' panties and the robbery mastermind saw the scene through a one-way window. I don't recall the name of the movie.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Mar 2023 10:12
Hopefully, if anyone notices the spanking programme reappearing in the BBC 5 schedule, they will alert us all.

Geoffrey Stirling.

Chelmer
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 29 Mar 2023 20:07
Geoffrey Hopefully, if anyone notices the spanking programme reappearing in the BBC 5 schedule, they will alert us all.

Likewise the episode number for the CP in Great Expectations.

Hotscot
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Apr 2023 07:11
Watched the first two episodes of Great Expectations. True to the book, the first episode had Pip's elder sister threaten him with the "tickler", a thick branch that she apparently uses liberally. Pip makes a comment about the scars on his back from her "love" as his brother-in-law talks his wife out of the beating. Later, she is seen breaking the rod and throwing it in the fire.

Early in episode two, Pip's sister is seen with a riding crop, swishing it around while staring at someone off screen. It is soon revealed that this is not her brother, but the man who is effectively pimping her brother out to a rich widow who is making him into a gentleman. The man leans over and takes hold of the bed posts. The sister is then seen laying stripes down across his bare back with the crop.

Not sure if there will be anything more as Pip's charater ages to adulthood during the rest of the episode. The cropping was meant to be erotic, I'm guessing, but was not my cup of tea at all. I probably won't continue watching.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Bevier, Darkzone, GivanTake, sethron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9