The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Contributions during 2022

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 19:42
From the department of pointless statistics, here's a short summary of the top contributors of 2022.

On top (no surprise) we see the by now legendary mj2001. After a dip which bottomed out (pun intended) in 2020, this author has made a strong come-back and during the past year he has brightened our lives with no less than 77 submissions.

Second we find a surprise contributor, Capstan, a newcomer who we first saw at the end of 2021. During 2022, this author had an impressive 53 submissions, completely from out of nowhere. That's an extraordinary spectacular kick-off and this year has taken off equally striking. We're crossing our fingers that this will continue.

Third is PG, who just like Capstan began to contribute at the very end of 2021. During 2022 it came down to a stunning 43 submissions, which also that is incredibly impressive for a newcomer.

Fourth is me, as Gloup. At 42 submissions, 2022 was my worst year since I began submitting in 2015. Never have I had so few stories loaded. I don't know the correct English expression, but to translate directly, I'll dress in sackcloth and ashes and swear to make amends and do better, so hopefully I'll get more stories past the suitability check this year.

Just one puny story behind is LearningBare who with 41 submissions did a tremendous leap compared to earlier years. Let's hope this continues.

Yet another little story behind comes Kane Strokes, another newcomer with two great years in the pocket already. At 40 stories in 2022, this author is one of the major recent contributors.

In 7th place we find one of the first old timers. W. Arthur is a long-term author who has contributed with increasingly more stories every year all since 2018. With 35 stories this year, we hope the trend continues and that he'll keep enriching the library many years to come.

In 8th place we find another old-timer, stevenr, who has had a steady output since 2017. 33 stories in 2022 was the peak so far. We hope that this author will again break the personal record in 2023.

The most notable comeback on this list has to be Jon Thorn. After a three year hiatus, in 2022 suddenly this author bounced back with an amazing 27 contributions. We hope that it means being back for good and that we'll again see the output of 2010 when this long-time author peaked in volume.

Finally, in 10th place we find no other than Bashful Bob, an amazing author with a steady output ever since 2012. At 25 submissions, 2022 was one of this author's top years. We hope that 2023 will be the year when the 2013 record output year is finally broken.

Honorable mentions are Goodgulf (20) who has blessed us with stories ever since 2009. At (20) we also find Mike From London who has come down from a massive (80) stories in 2021. That was also an astonishing comeback after a near ten-year hiatus. Impressive. Peter242 has given us (17) stories. As many has Saturninus and at (16) we have KatiePie.

I could go on forever and to be fair, every last contributing author deserves our gratitude for spending their time for our amusement and pleasure. I hope that 2023 will be equally as rewarding as 2022 was. Thank you to you all.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 19:48
Those some impressive statistics. It means there were quite a few hot bottoms.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 19:58
I personally am honored to be mentioned in such august company, lot's of great stories between these people not to mention lots of sore backsides with ice packs.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 19:58
I wasn't much help at all.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 21:30
What can one say? Where do people get the ideas and the energy from? And I who was quite happy to have three...

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 Jan 2023 04:51
I only joined the library in October 2022 after reading the ebooks 'Hiding In The Academy' and 'Christmas Across The County Line' in early summer.

Oh my god, my brain keeps remembering te old email exchanges, why can't it keep on subject would safe me a lot of editing. [focus] While your summary is recomendable it doesn't take into account the quality of the work or even the size only the quantity of submissions. For example mj2001 got a few short ones and quite a few long ones where it kind of even out. When I read 'Grownups Are Weird Sometimes' I had to rethink my selections and admit that even short 'stories' are worth reading. I was at the impression that short stories can't develop characters like long stories can 'shame on me'. When I started on the library I was under the impression that only serials are worth reading and only parts of 2500 words and up can be any good. It took me some time to realize I was wrong. Anything above 1500 words gets boring fast if the author can't capture your attention. I was ready to say quantity beats quality
My brain did some Math and came to the conclusion that I could crank out one story of 3000 words per month if aiming for quality it would be bimonthly. Even if I went for quantity I wouldn't make your list ;)
The only way of readers to show their appreciation is in commenting which is why I decided to comment at all pieces I read so far. And to show that I am ready to accept any critique I might post myself I try to write a small story myself. Any author who thinks I am hiding in the anonymity of the net is right to some point and can tar and feather me or my story when I get it through the approval of the library ;)
And guys don't feel bad if I didn't comment on any of your stories yet, even I got a backlog and you all were quite productive last year and before.
Keep going.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 17 Jan 2023 13:01
njrick:
I wasn't much help at all.

Oh, you do your part quite well with your steady stream of entertaining and clever comments. At almost 3000 comments so far you really stand out as one of most active of the active. The forums rely a lot on you, which deserves quite some praise. Also, at 206 submissions as Rick Marlowe, you are one of the major total contributors to the library bookshelves

Alef:
What can one say? Where do people get the ideas and the energy from? And I who was quite happy to have three...

As someone already pointed out, quality is equally as important and so is variety. If one and the same author made all the stories, it would soon grow quite dull to visit the library. It makes your contribution equally as important, just a bit more difficult to praise in some kind of "hitlist". Do carry on with your important work to enrich the variety of the hot and sore bottoms we love to read about here

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Jan 2023 16:24
njrick:
wasn't much help at all.

We all do what we can, you did your part, it takes all of us to make the library what it is. I still enjoy your work and appreciate your commenting, so you do contribute, a lot.

As I said, we do what we can.

warthur
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Jan 2023 18:46
I want to add my thanks I am also very grateful for the Library and all the readers who sometimes share the journey into CP fiction with me - you are true inspiration.

DianaMiller
Female Author

Netherlands
#10 | Posted: 18 Jan 2023 13:43
Oh great productive authors, what are your secrets? I still have around 30 ideas ready to work out (which I thought was a lot, but I guess it isn't ). How do I get these finished? I don't have to actually *gasp* sit down and write everything, letter for letter, do I? Sure there must be some sort of shortcut to being that productive?!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
dusty333, jogreenknickers, johnrenton43, oldwrangler2, olivergi, RABRLA, Tiredny, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9