library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Help needed, are there any editors with free capacity willing to help me?

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2023 18:58
After putting the serial 'Set Up - 10 Days In Brighton' on hold for now I decided to follow Flopsybunny's advice to do something smaller first.

I just finished my story 'Psychology 101- The Last Cigarette' but I hesitate now because I used google translator for help. The physical size dropped from 15 to 12 pages but the word count went up to 3800 words according to Microsoft Word. I used it because there are quite a few things you can't translate 1:1 and I assumed that I won't have to sweat as much for such things like knocking at or on a door. My last English teacher was an Englishman and he sounded funny when speaking German. One day we asked him and then we realized that he used different prepositons but since then I am unsure what to use in English. Looking at two different sentences I saw google decided to use different translations for the same word. If in doubt I use leo, the dictionary provided by the university of Munich.

I assume that the story is OK for most uses, but I want it to be good before I bother the library.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Jan 2023 23:58
Moody:

I've done some editing for other authors, including ones whose first language isn't English. If you send your story to me at [redacted] I'll take a stab at it for you.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 07:59
@mj2001
Sorry but the dumb German doesn't know the meaning of [redacted]. I am relatively new to spanking stories.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 15:03
@Moody
He just doesn't want to post his email here in the forum. I suggest you contact him via this dite's popup messaging feature so that he can provide you his email privately.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 18:49
@njrick
since pop up messages are tough to write I already did that,using my web space I provided him a deep link to the story and one of my email addresses. Which made me realize that my provider demands once again that you use a ftp-programme for data transfer, never mind its called an application now. Programme is so old fashioned

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
bookrdr75, happy4ana, Heike, icedtea198, Jimm, karen8419, njrick, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9