LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Willing

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Dec 2022 12:38
Sex and Spanking are much better when both partners are willing and enjoy your kink. If your partner wants or needs a Spanking follow through you might be surprised by the results. RK

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2022 15:38
You don't say?? Wow.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2022 17:19
Now, now, Phil! Sarcasm?

I've spanked girls who were willing, but didn't enjoy--neither the sensation nor the kink. I would agree with raised kilt, it's so much better if they are "into" it.

I have spoken to girls whose partner spanked them, not because he enjoyed it (some guys are really weird) but because they wanted him to spank them. Generally very unsatisfactory.

Geoffrey Stirling.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Dec 2022 17:21
My husband thought it was a real chore, so I just had to insist!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Dec 2022 04:34
JennyT:
My husband thought it was a real chore, so I just had to insist!

Not married, but in a long term, very committed relationship, my thoughts are, if it makes her happy, and not harmful to either of us, it's not a chore. It's part of doing for each other, and sometimes we may go out of our comfort zones for the other.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Dec 2022 08:58
stevenr:
sometimes we may go out of our comfort zones for the other.

Well, wind him up enough and my comfort zone didn't come into it!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 21 Dec 2022 12:43
I would venture to say that the sentiments expressed in the OP are true for just about anything.....except perhaps revenge.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Dec 2022 18:15
JennyT:
Well, wind him up enough and my comfort zone didn't come into it!

All I know is if she desires a spanking, she's getting one. Sometimes her behavior / attitude tells me she needs / wants one without saying so, she gets one then too. I used to feel like I was taking my life in my hands when I did that, now, it's sort of expected.

JennyT
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 Dec 2022 22:23
stevenr:
sort of expected.

I'm probably wrong but that sounds a bit like a chore? I think surprise and unexpected makes it more exciting, but not too often, make it special or when it is really needed. And of course, memorable, otherwise it doesn't count.

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Dec 2022 07:57
In a private situation thats not punishment I won't be able to hit hard enough to get feelings running amok.
Sorry but pain (even envisioned) will most likely do the opposite to me than to you and I will most likely not go through with more than a play spanking. Sorry everyones kink to him- or herself.
Yeah, Moody is weird, he can't imagine a real spanking possessing an erotic component.
Why is he even here?
I came along a few spanking stories that weren't a complete let me down.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
CarolinaPaddler, derekjster, highpockets39200, pic7, Ramus, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9